Flashpoint Germany Reforged - Can't buy this game (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Flashpoint Campaigns Series >> Tech Support

Ichili -> Flashpoint Germany Reforged - Can't buy this game (11/16/2015 4:24:29 AM)

Three times I tried to buy it using my credit card, but I am getting an error at the last step of the purchase process. Anyone else experiencing this?

Crossroads -> RE: Flashpoint Germany Reforged - Can't buy this game (11/16/2015 5:23:14 AM)

I had that three four times, tried using both the latest Chrome and Edge browsers to no avail. Finally managed to place the order at first go with iPhone's Safari. Go figure.

"FAULT", was all I got as an error message, with a suggestion to contact Matrix Support.

IainMcNeil -> RE: Flashpoint Germany Reforged - Can't buy this game (11/16/2015 11:33:49 AM)

Hi guys - sorry you are having problems. Can you give us the details of exactly what page you are on? A screenshot would help and the URL.

Which browser and OS are you using when you have issues?

Crossroads -> RE: Flashpoint Germany Reforged - Can't buy this game (11/16/2015 12:10:41 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Iain McNeil

Hi guys - sorry you are having problems. Can you give us the details of exactly what page you are on? A screenshot would help and the URL.

Which browser and OS are you using when you have issues?

Hello Iain,

Like I said I was able to make the purchase on my iPhone, finally. I am not quite sure if this was browser specific, or that I just happened to try it out at a peak hour or something.

Here's the error I got. I opened a support ticket with this too, but since I then managed to finish the transaction with my phone I had it closed.

[image]local://upfiles/32195/ACF5D6EF90AC4C7E90BFD8263C98AFC9.jpg[/image]

This was from the basic store address at https://wwww.matrixgames.com, browser verifying the secured connection and the Matrix sertificate. I have a Mastercard.

Hope this helps.

valeryvdr -> RE: Flashpoint Germany Reforged - Can't buy this game (11/16/2015 1:31:14 PM)

Ichili, any chance you could send me an email to support@slitherine.co.uk with your IP address. It will help me to troubleshoot the problem with your transactions. Thanks.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI