[Q] i have two command icons on screen (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support

viperdave -> [Q] i have two command icons on screen (11/17/2015 10:23:19 PM)

hi after installing the 1.09 patch I have tow command icons on my computer screen. when I click on one of them it launches version 1.08 and if I click on the other it launches version 1.09.
I then installed version 1.091 and I still have two icons but the one that was version 1.08 comes up with an error box when I launch it. the other one comes up with version 1.09 build 757.2. I though it should be 1.091 version.
I am using window 8. I went into the apps by name I have two command apps one is command modern air navel operation with it associated apps underneath and the other Command Wargame of the Year with it associated apps underneath.
so my questions are :
1. how did I get two command programs installed?
2. how do I get ride of the one that comes up with error messages which was version 1.08?
3. do I have the latest version because my says 1.09 Final build 757.2?
thanks,
dave

viperdave -> RE: i have two command icons on screen (11/17/2015 10:25:49 PM)

I forgot to inform you that when I installed version 1.09 it came up with a box that said insert disk and I don't have any disks so finally the box went away and finished the installation.
dave

Dimitris -> RE: i have two command icons on screen (11/25/2015 9:50:32 AM)

Hello,

If you use the Matrix installer (the 3.9GB file) then both CMANO and NI should be updated to v1.09.

By installing the latest update (v1.091) in both cases the build number should be B757.10.

Thanks!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI