Save crash (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa >> Tech Support

scipion1175 -> Save crash (11/28/2015 12:47:15 PM)

Hello.

I can't save, I tried several times. The game freeze forever. I played with german.

I have i7 3770 GTX 650

Does it happen to anybody else?

Thank you in advance for any help

Tac2i -> RE: Save crash (11/28/2015 1:14:39 PM)

Disk out space? Anti-Virus App issue? What is your OS and is the game installed in its default location? Does the Save Game dialog box show up? If it is an anti-virus app issue try telling the app to ignore .dc3 file type.

Vic -> RE: Save crash (11/28/2015 1:31:08 PM)

Sounds like the game is being blocked from file-access by another app on your system.

Could you try switching any virus protection off and trying again?

Make sure you did not install the game in the ProgramFiles directory also. Windows can be particular.

best wishes,
Vic

scipion1175 -> RE: Save crash (11/28/2015 1:44:28 PM)

Thank you very much, I turned off bitdefender 2015 and Oh Voilą !!! save box and everything, load save as well works perfectly fine.

I am finally going to enjoy this game.

Thanks a lot to you two: Webizen and Vic.

That was fast

Erinmore -> RE: Save crash (11/28/2015 11:02:27 PM)

Hi

I have the same issue as scipion. I also have Bitdefender 2015 but turning off and adding dc3 suffix files to the exclusion list doesn't stop the save crash. Any further advice appreciated.

Thanks

Tac2i -> RE: Save crash (11/28/2015 11:17:16 PM)

With the exclusion in place try turning Bitdefender back on and see what happens. If that doesn't work can you exclude the entire game folder? Any other A/V apps running? Game installed to default folder?

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erinmore

Hi

I have the same issue as scipion. I also have Bitdefender 2015 but turning off and adding dc3 suffix files to the exclusion list doesn't stop the save crash. Any further advice appreciated.

Thanks

quote:

Bitdefender gives you the option to exclude specific files, folders or even traffic from being scanned as long as you know they are safe.

You can add exceptions for On-access and On-demand scanning as follows:

1. Open the Bitdefender window and go to Protection.

2. In there select Antivirus.

3. In the Antivirus window select the Exclusions tab.

4. Make sure Exclusions for files is turned on by clicking the switch.

5. Click the Excluded files and folders link.

6. Click the Add button, located at the top of the exclusions table.

7. Click Browse, select the folder that you want to be excluded from scanning. Make sure it's excluded for both "on-access and "on-demand" scanning and then click OK.

8. Click Add and then click OK to save the changes and close the window.

9. Then click on "Excluded processes", add the .exe file of the application and make sure it is "Allowed" > click "Add" and then on Close. (this will exclude them from being monitorized by the AVC and IDS)

Erinmore -> RE: Save crash (11/29/2015 3:22:30 PM)

Hi Guys

It was the process exclusion that fixed it. Many thanks for the help - now I can get on with losing the war.

Erinmore

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI