Operation Hand of God - a "The Next War" campaign episode transposed into Command (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> After Action Report

fvianello -> Operation Hand of God - a "The Next War" campaign episode transposed into Command (11/28/2015 7:33:52 PM)

I'm using Command to evaluate the differences and technological gap between Warsaw Pact and NATO in two different time frames - 1980 and 1985.

The scenario background is taken from our ongoing "The Next War" campaign.

The Next War with Command - Operation Hand of God

Gunner98 -> RE: Operation Hand of God - a "The Next War" campaign episode transposed into Command (11/28/2015 8:38:13 PM)

Interesting. A 3rd scenario set in 1990 would yield an even starker difference in technology. F-16/50's replacing the F-4G, F-15E replacing the F-111.

Would you consider posting these scenarios here?

B

fvianello -> RE: Operation Hand of God - a "The Next War" campaign episode transposed into Command (11/29/2015 8:51:22 AM)

Yes, as soon as I've finished refining the 1985 scenario I'll publish them. Keep in mind they are more "case studies" than real scenarios to play (for example, they have no scoring system at the moment)

fvianello -> RE: Operation Hand of God - a "The Next War" campaign episode transposed into Command (11/30/2015 5:13:04 PM)

Here's the 1980 scenario....as I said it's more a case study than a real scenario, but I think it could be quite challenging.

The Next War Operation Hand of God - 1980 version

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI