RE: Gary Grigsby’s War in the West: Operation Torch Tournament (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the West >> After Action Reports

Chuske -> RE: Gary Grigsby’s War in the West: Operation Torch Tournament (1/11/2016 2:03:28 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Joel Billings

LS, did you ever hear from jonboym (he didn't respond to my email)?

Hi Joel, I sent you a reply by email on saturday, didn't you get it? I can see it in my sent box so wonder if it got eaten by your spam filter? I can't see any emails or PMs from LiquidSky either in inbox or spam.

Anyway the gist of the email is that I'm snowed under with work and medical appointments over next 2 weeks so can't spare the time right now unfortunately, if this round had been last week or in Feb I'd def be up for it but right now is not possible.

Jon

Joel Billings -> RE: Gary Grigsby’s War in the West: Operation Torch Tournament (1/11/2016 5:15:08 PM)

Sorry Jon, forgot to check the correct email address. A shame you're too busy. As you were the only other very high scorer, and given that the 2nd round is already well underway, I'm declaring LiquidSky the winner of his match by default. This means we await the results of the Seminole vs whoofe match. For those interested, there is an ongoing AAR of this match here: Seminole vs whoofe Round 2 AAR

The winner of this match will take on LiquidSky for the championship.

Seminole -> RE: Gary Grigsby’s War in the West: Operation Torch Tournament (1/11/2016 5:19:50 PM)

The 'real' AARs will go up once the tourney is complete. These are just teasers - and psyops...

Joel Billings -> RE: Gary Grigsby’s War in the West: Operation Torch Tournament (1/15/2016 10:21:56 PM)

Congratulations to Seminole for winning his round 2 match with whoofe. LiquidSky and Seminole are welcome to start their match for the championship as soon as they are both willing, but no later than January 26. This should be a great final match. Good luck.

LiquidSky -> RE: Gary Grigsby’s War in the West: Operation Torch Tournament (1/16/2016 3:23:50 AM)

Should be starting tonight. Luckily this is my weekend off so we might even get most of it done over the next couple of days.

whoofe -> RE: Gary Grigsby’s War in the West: Operation Torch Tournament (2/2/2016 1:29:25 PM)

what turn you guys up to now?

Joel Billings -> RE: Gary Grigsby’s War in the West: Operation Torch Tournament (2/2/2016 6:19:56 PM)

They appear to be on turn 4 in both games.

whoofe -> RE: Gary Grigsby’s War in the West: Operation Torch Tournament (2/26/2016 11:52:43 PM)

this over now? it was supposed to be completed feb 12th I thought?

who won?

Joel Billings -> RE: Gary Grigsby’s War in the West: Operation Torch Tournament (2/27/2016 12:03:24 AM)

I gave them an extension since LS was willing to let Seminole be late with his final turns. They are on Seminole's last turn in both games, so we're all just waiting for him to have the time to complete the game. Sorry this is delaying the prizes to the top four. We're hoping to see an AAR when it's done. Last I heard the expectation is that LS is going to win the match, but it's not clear by how much.

whoofe -> RE: Gary Grigsby’s War in the West: Operation Torch Tournament (3/15/2016 10:17:13 PM)

I believe they are completed now. at least I saw a post in the AAR section several days ago that seemed to suggest it was over

Joel Billings -> RE: Gary Grigsby’s War in the West: Operation Torch Tournament (3/15/2016 10:58:14 PM)

Matrix is working on an announcement of the results, and Seminole is working on AARs for the final match games.

locusmaximus -> RE: Gary Grigsby’s War in the West: Operation Torch Tournament (5/8/2016 7:39:33 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Joel Billings

Matrix is working on an announcement of the results, and Seminole is working on AARs for the final match games.

Did the participants got the prizes? I didn't.

Joel Billings -> RE: Gary Grigsby’s War in the West: Operation Torch Tournament (5/9/2016 4:17:31 PM)

Yes, my understanding is that they did. I've emailed Matrix about your post. IIRC the prizes went out around late March.

Joel Billings -> RE: Gary Grigsby’s War in the West: Operation Torch Tournament (5/11/2016 8:57:59 PM)

I have emailed you the info from Matrix re your prize that they tried to email to you in late March. I have a different email address for you than the one that Matrix has. I got a successful delivery notification, but please let me know if you didn't get it. Thanks.

Chuske -> RE: Gary Grigsby’s War in the West: Operation Torch Tournament (5/12/2016 9:19:00 AM)

Hi Joel,

You emailed me the prize link instead of Locusmaximus, this happened in March also and I told matrix then that you guys have mixed up your emails. So you and Matrix (still) have the wrong email for Locusmaximus in your spreadsheet.

Jon

Joel Billings -> RE: Gary Grigsby’s War in the West: Operation Torch Tournament (5/12/2016 4:44:55 PM)

Thanks Jon for letting us know. I was using an old email address which was different than the one Matrix just recently used. So it's possible they found the right one. I have PMed locusmaximus but in case that doesn't get through, he should contact me at 2by3@2by3games.com so I can email him the info from Matrix (assuming he hasn't already received it).

locusmaximus -> RE: Gary Grigsby’s War in the West: Operation Torch Tournament (5/13/2016 9:18:51 AM)

Received!

Thanks

Gilmer -> RE: Gary Grigsby’s War in the West: Operation Torch Tournament (4/10/2017 2:48:09 AM)

So who won it all?

Devonport -> RE: Gary Grigsby’s War in the West: Operation Torch Tournament (4/10/2017 7:15:32 AM)

Liquid Sky. He's probably too modest to respond himself.

There's a stickied thread below with a bit more information.

Page: <<   < prev  2 3 4 5 [6]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI