Can't get logged into multiplayer game (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War I] >> Commander - The Great War >> Tech Support

AZKGungHo -> Can't get logged into multiplayer game (12/1/2015 9:46:08 PM)

I've tried logging into the multiplayer system using my log in for Matrix and one for Slitherne and neither one is accepted? Any thoughts on what I should do?

I've unified my account and all I get is a timed out message or wrong information. Very frustrating any ideas out there?

zakblood -> RE: Can't get logged into multiplayer game (12/2/2015 5:18:21 AM)

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3212308

do you have the games latest update / patch?

AZKGungHo -> RE: Can't get logged into multiplayer game (12/2/2015 3:13:50 PM)

Yes, updated it before I tried to do multiplayer. I'll check into the suggestions on the link. Thanks.

zakblood -> RE: Can't get logged into multiplayer game (12/2/2015 3:37:17 PM)

any more problem just post back, good luck

operating -> RE: Can't get logged into multiplayer game (12/2/2015 7:31:48 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: AZ Gung Ho

I've tried logging into the multiplayer system using my log in for Matrix and one for Slitherne and neither one is accepted? Any thoughts on what I should do?

I've unified my account and all I get is a timed out message or wrong information. Very frustrating any ideas out there?

It might be: That you have to "Register" your game with Matrix, or either or, with Slitherine. I believe it's a condition that has to be satisfied before being able to go game MP...

DanielHerr -> RE: Can't get logged into multiplayer game (12/2/2015 7:35:47 PM)

You could try disabling antivirus or firewalls.

AZKGungHo -> RE: Can't get logged into multiplayer game (12/3/2015 4:27:39 PM)

I have been getting a "timed out" message right after I click to enter with my name and password. Maybe that's it. Hopefully tonight I'll get some time to try again.

AZKGungHo -> RE: Can't get logged into multiplayer game (12/4/2015 2:19:55 AM)

Well nothing so far. Firewall off hasn't helped. I'm trying to get all my info set up the same between Matrix and Slitherne but it says ok and then won't let me log in with the new account it tells me I have. I'm pretty much at my wits end and have no idea where to go from here.

Is there anyway to play via e-mail instead of through the server?

operating -> RE: Can't get logged into multiplayer game (12/4/2015 9:49:25 AM)

Hate to ask: Did you contact Slitherine Support? After-all, they manage the MP server...

zakblood -> RE: Can't get logged into multiplayer game (12/4/2015 10:40:20 AM)

http://www.matrixgames.com/support/

and see if they can see what's up, maybe a password reset first to see if it all's working as it should be?

AZKGungHo -> RE: Can't get logged into multiplayer game (12/5/2015 1:42:19 AM)

I'll try support as I've done a password reset several times and it doesn't seem to make any difference.

Thanks - but still wondering if there's a play by email way to do this. Probably not but can't hurt to ask!

AZKGungHo -> RE: Can't get logged into multiplayer game (12/6/2015 1:15:43 AM)

Help helped me out! Turns out you have to register it on Slitherene not just here at Matrdix. Who knew?

Daniel, I'll message you as I can't seem to find the game.

Thanks for being so patient!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI