Great Game! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Wars of Napoleon

vaalen -> Great Game! (12/4/2015 2:06:18 PM)

This game is beautiful, and a fantastic recreation of the warfare of the period. A number of innovatiioons to the Ageod system have been made, and they enrich the game, providing color and a great feel for the period.You cannot win just by moving a monster stack around, as in so many other games. You must think like a general to succeed, taking into consideration supply, the fatigue level of you troops, the abilities of your commanders, the quality and composition of your forces, your objectives, etc.
Yet the system is very easy to use once you are familiar with it, and a number of helpful video tutorials are provided.

A huge number of historical events have been encluded, which help enhance the feel of the period. The variety in uniforms and units is astounding, and also help bring the period alive.

This is one of the finest games Ageod has created. In fact, one of the finest games anyone has created.

kosmoface -> RE: Great Game! (12/9/2015 2:01:30 AM)

It is the Napoleon-Game I ever wished for. Contrary to most I loved the previous Napoleon's Campaigns. But this is even sweeter and has the great campaign. Ever since I hope AGEOD would come back and tackle this subject once again and man am I happy.

One word: MASTERPIECE!

Thanky you! [&o]

[&o][&o][&o][&o][&o]

basilstaghare -> RE: Great Game! (12/9/2015 11:03:14 AM)

Agreed...great game!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI