Weird graphic scaling (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Commander - Napoleon at War >> Tech Support

BlueMak -> Weird graphic scaling (12/6/2015 11:32:49 PM)

I play games of different resolutions. This is the first time I have this issue with a game.
I realize it is a 4:3 game only for whatever reason. that's fine, I have other games, and much older which run at 4:3.
But, the game not only runs with black borders left and right, which is normal, but ht is further smaller and have extra white space around it, making it very hard to play that way.
I include a screenshot I took with my phone.
[img]http://s11.postimg.org/mo86fdo4j/DSC_0005_1.jpg[/img]
gifs upload

BlueMak -> RE: Weird graphic scaling (12/7/2015 6:09:38 PM)

I changed the DPI settings and did a few other things which halped removed the black bars, but unfortunately the white space remains.
Any suggestions?

VPaulus -> RE: Weird graphic scaling (12/8/2015 9:05:50 AM)

Can you attach a DxDiag report file?

BlueMak -> RE: Weird graphic scaling (12/8/2015 9:16:53 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: VPaulus

Can you attach a DxDiag report file?

Eh, I just managed to make it work.
First I changed back to forcing the use of the Nvidia GPU for the game (as it was originally with the original problem), forced for both the autorun.exe and the whole folder) then I changed the Intel's....option (back) to Maintain Aspect Ratio with the Override Application Settings (it was originally...).
Then run the game. Full screen, correct aspect ratio, no white space to be seen.
Weird.
But it works, so yeah!

Thanks anyway. :)

If you still want me to attach the dxdiag please tell me.

zakblood -> RE: Weird graphic scaling (12/8/2015 9:16:53 AM)

good to hear, and no you will be fine, any more problems just re post ty

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI