AP and combat (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa

Amicofritz -> AP and combat (12/8/2015 3:41:15 PM)

Maybe I've overlooked something, but I cannot find a way to assess where I can move to and still have enough APs to attack (do combat). And I cannot find the AP cost of attacking anywhere either. Sure hope I've just missed out here ...

Flaviusx -> RE: AP and combat (12/8/2015 3:42:47 PM)

The game will show a red arrow in the direction of allowable combats prior to executing a move. No arrow, no combat.

gunnergoz -> RE: AP and combat (12/8/2015 3:50:53 PM)

Yes, it shows where combat is possible and from what hex side, but not why it is limited to there. That's were it would be nice if there could be a visible indication of remaining AP on each hex it is possible to move in to when in movement mode...perhaps in a contrasting color from the hex cost already displayed on some ZOC hexes.

ChuckBerger -> RE: AP and combat (12/8/2015 9:43:06 PM)

You can view the AP cost of moving to a given hex by rolling over it, after hitting the "M" for move. So a quick simple subtraction will give you APs left over if the unit moves there. It's a bit clunky, but still useful.

gunnergoz -> RE: AP and combat (12/8/2015 10:16:22 PM)

Hadn't caught that, thanks.

Calaf -> RE: AP and combat (12/9/2015 12:33:15 PM)

Ah, the red arrows! Thanks!

"You can view the AP cost of moving to a given hex by rolling over it, after hitting the "M" for move. So a quick simple subtraction will give you APs left over if the unit moves there. It's a bit clunky, but still useful."

Absolutely useful, although not very elegant... Thanks, ChuckBerger!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI