Generated my Steam key, but its says it is already used!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Tech Support

Tarhunnas -> Generated my Steam key, but its says it is already used!!! (12/8/2015 9:14:22 PM)

I got a new computer and I thought the easiest way to install WITE on it was via Steam. So I generated a Steam key as per the instructions on the Slitherine page, but when I tried to use that key on Steam, it said that The product code I had entered had already been used by Another Steam account! Has somebody somehow stolen my steam key? I had never installed WITE via Steam before, so it cannot have been me.

Edit: I tried with Battle Academy, and that worked fine, but that's not what I want to play...[:(]

STEF78 -> RE: Generated my Steam key, but its says it is already used!!! (12/9/2015 4:30:40 PM)

You must have 2 matrix accounts. It happened to me

Tarhunnas -> RE: Generated my Steam key, but its says it is already used!!! (12/9/2015 5:10:44 PM)

I don't Think so. I have only one Matrix account and one steam account. And in any case, the steam key was generated allright, the problem was when I tried to use it at Steam.

STEF78 -> RE: Generated my Steam key, but its says it is already used!!! (12/9/2015 5:17:48 PM)

Try matrix support, they are efficient

zakblood -> RE: Generated my Steam key, but its says it is already used!!! (12/9/2015 5:30:41 PM)

Support@matrixgames.com

there is an error atm on some keys i hear, contact support and they will sort it for you, it is being worked on atm but they will still need to be informed regarding your issue, good luck

Tarhunnas -> RE: Generated my Steam key, but its says it is already used!!! (12/9/2015 5:40:12 PM)

Thanks!

Tarhunnas -> RE: Generated my Steam key, but its says it is already used!!! (12/10/2015 5:56:25 PM)

Solved by matrix support, very efficient![:)]

zakblood -> RE: Generated my Steam key, but its says it is already used!!! (12/10/2015 6:19:04 PM)

glad it all working, now enjoy the game

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI