Boxed Upgrade available for Barbarossa! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa

Daniele -> Boxed Upgrade available for Barbarossa! (12/9/2015 3:21:56 PM)

If you already own a digital version of the game from our site, and would like to add a box and full colour printed manual to your collection, just click on the Boxed Upgrade button.

You will receive a box of the product you have chosen, a printed manual in full colours and a DVD with in an interactive version of our catalogue. It is very simple and straight forward.

You don't have to register your game or send us your game serial number, just add the product to the cart and check out!

Please note this is not a copy of the game and does not include a Steam code or serial. If you want to buy the game please go to the games page. This is an upgrade option for people who already own the digital game.

Please check here to upgrade your game!

KenchiSulla -> RE: Boxed Upgrade available for Barbarossa! (12/9/2015 6:35:47 PM)

Great! Taken!

bssybeep -> RE: Boxed Upgrade available for Barbarossa! (12/9/2015 6:47:44 PM)

+1, ordered [:)]

ryan1488 -> RE: Boxed Upgrade available for Barbarossa! (12/9/2015 7:13:02 PM)

wohoo

ryan1488 -> RE: Boxed Upgrade available for Barbarossa! (12/9/2015 10:06:15 PM)

I thought this was originally planned to include a disc. I am curious as to why this changed?

PipFromSlitherine -> RE: Boxed Upgrade available for Barbarossa! (12/9/2015 10:25:21 PM)

If you want a full version (i.e. including the game disk itself) then you just need to order a boxed version from the game's store page. This is explicitly for players who purchased the digital version and have now decided they want the manual to play with.

Cheers

Pip

ryan1488 -> RE: Boxed Upgrade available for Barbarossa! (12/10/2015 1:05:11 AM)

I understand that. However when this was first mentioned when people saw how nice the witw book was everyone was told they were getting a disc as well.

Just curious as to what happened

PipFromSlitherine -> RE: Boxed Upgrade available for Barbarossa! (12/10/2015 3:13:28 PM)

I'm not sure what you mean. If you are talking about getting a CD copy of the game with the book after already purchasing the game my recollection is that our disks come pre-printed with a serial, and that would mean the addon manuals would come with a brand new copy of the game, which obviously isn't good business [:)].

But, to ensure clarity. If you buy the boxed copy at purchase you get the manual and a game disk with serial. If you buy the manual as an addon then you don't get a game disk, as you already own the game.

Ideally we could print a game disk with your registered serial, but this is quite a fiddly (read: added expense) process.

Cheers

Pip

ryan1488 -> RE: Boxed Upgrade available for Barbarossa! (12/10/2015 3:19:26 PM)

Gotcha, probably a pain in the arse

wombatofwar -> RE: Boxed Upgrade available for Barbarossa! (2/17/2016 9:09:09 AM)

just picked it up and unlike war in the east its an actual full manual and not a freaking extract.

beautiful book i must say

ntrlpr -> RE: Boxed Upgrade available for Barbarossa! (3/14/2016 1:22:35 PM)

I've just received my boxed copy (not an upgrade; I bought the full edition, but didn't want to start an entirely new thread). Just wanted to say it's beautiful and helped me get stuck in to the game that little bit more. Great job, guys!

mariovalleemtl -> RE: Boxed Upgrade available for Barbarossa! (5/2/2016 3:00:34 PM)

ordered. [:)]

DadDM -> RE: Boxed Upgrade available for Barbarossa! (7/2/2019 10:21:14 PM)

Ordered. But where can I read my digital manual online at work on my phone, in the meantime?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI