Any good scenario to play Russia ? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Mods and Scenarios

nukkxx5058 -> Any good scenario to play Russia ? (12/12/2015 4:40:38 PM)

Question in the title.
Thanks.

nukkxx5058 -> RE: Any good scenario to play Russia ? (12/12/2015 4:42:14 PM)

Forgot to say: modern day scenario 2010+

Vici Supreme -> RE: Any good scenario to play Russia ? (12/12/2015 4:52:13 PM)

Iron Hand maybe? Or First Contact 2016 from the Russian side?

Aivlis -> RE: Any good scenario to play Russia ? (12/12/2015 11:21:04 PM)

Iron Hand is interesting, but a bit of a cakewalk, if you know how to time your strikes.
Hunting Day is also a decent scenario, but was made a long time ago, before LUA, so it has some event quirks. I've been revamping it for personal enjoyment, maybe I'll release an updated version if I get it to a good state, with due credit to the original author.
The currently-in-beta Reclaimed Might is also a bit one-sided, but deeper than you'd expect at first. If you want to give it a go, don't spoil yourself by reading the feedback thread :P

Vici Supreme -> RE: Any good scenario to play Russia ? (12/13/2015 12:21:38 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Aivlis

Iron Hand is interesting, but a bit of a cakewalk, if you know how to time your strikes.
Hunting Day is also a decent scenario, but was made a long time ago, before LUA, so it has some event quirks. I've been revamping it for personal enjoyment, maybe I'll release an updated version if I get it to a good state, with due credit to the original author.
The currently-in-beta Reclaimed Might is also a bit one-sided, but deeper than you'd expect at first. If you want to give it a go, don't spoil yourself by reading the feedback thread :P

Agreed. Well, I'm currently working on a fictive escalation following the events of the 2008 Georgian War. But still a long road to go till release. I can pm you in a year or so... [:D]

Aivlis -> RE: Any good scenario to play Russia ? (12/13/2015 12:58:20 AM)

I'm also building a small simulation to explore various escalation scenarios involving Kaliningrad and the annoying B61-12 issue. If it looks enjoyable I'll polish and release it, but my gut tells me there is not bite left in that Cold War relic, no matter how you repackage it.

Death6 -> RE: Any good scenario to play Russia ? (12/16/2015 1:39:58 PM)

Thanks for the recommendation. Makes me really happy to see people mention the scenario. It's my first time :D

magi -> RE: Any good scenario to play Russia ? (12/16/2015 9:19:28 PM)

Try the one by death six… Just below your posting on this page… It's called operation reclaim might.....

nukkxx5058 -> RE: Any good scenario to play Russia ? (12/17/2015 7:37:30 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: magi

Try the one by death six… Just below your posting on this page… It's called operation reclaim might.....

OK I will !! Thank you

nukkxx5058 -> RE: Any good scenario to play Russia ? (12/19/2015 5:21:06 AM)

Great scenario ! I love it !
First attempt was a failure. My missiles did a good job but got too many planes downed.
Well, I'm still learning the game so I probably made lot of obvious mistakes :-)
I'm trying again. But thanks for designing such great scenarios in line with real/current world situation !
[&o]

Death6 -> RE: Any good scenario to play Russia ? (12/19/2015 10:55:39 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: nukkxx

Great scenario ! I love it !
First attempt was a failure. My missiles did a good job but got too many planes downed.
Well, I'm still learning the game so I probably made lot of obvious mistakes :-)
I'm trying again. But thanks for designing such great scenarios in line with real/current world situation !
[&o]

Really appreciate the positive reception. Could you provide some feedback about the scoring system on the main scenario thread?

Would be greatly appreciated.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI