Combat Summary Question (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa

Tweedledumb -> Combat Summary Question (1/6/2016 2:29:53 PM)

Amazing game. Great job, Cameron and Vic for the design and ongoing support!

I have been playing this PBEM++ for the last week or so.

When you replay the "History" of your opponent's turn, you get a nice summary for each battle which shows the overall combat result and casualties by body count and equipment type, for example, 6200 infantry losses 10 Pz II etc...

Is it possible to get the same information on the attacks you do during YOUR turn?

I know you get the combat screen round-by-round, I know you can drill down into the (scary) details after each battle, I know you get the dots or numbers (red and white), I know you can go to Cameron's combat history reports the next turn for that division/army, but there is no summary compilation of overall losses as there is for the report you get from your opponents "History" battles.

I would find it really useful to have the same summary after combats on my turn.

Hopefully, I am missing something. If not, I would find this an attractive feature.

Keep up the good work.

Michael T -> RE: Combat Summary Question (1/6/2016 8:03:34 PM)

quote:

Is it possible to get the same information on the attacks you do during YOUR turn?

+1

Speedysteve -> RE: Combat Summary Question (1/6/2016 8:11:59 PM)

+1. Prefer the numeric summary of opponents turn attacks tbh

Franciscus -> RE: Combat Summary Question (1/6/2016 8:38:30 PM)

+1

Vic -> RE: Combat Summary Question (1/7/2016 5:29:47 AM)

I see the enthusiasm. Putting an investigation into this feature on my to-do list.

Best wishes,
Vic

Speedysteve -> RE: Combat Summary Question (1/7/2016 6:49:57 AM)

Thanks Vic

Tweedledumb -> RE: Combat Summary Question (1/7/2016 3:58:32 PM)

Thanks, Vic.

Brilliant game.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI