DB Question+images (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series

Cyrano dX -> DB Question+images (2/9/2016 12:02:49 AM)

Hi,

Just bought the game through steam and would like to be sure of a couple of things.

1- I know that Steam updates the game automatically (I have the beta option enabled as well). What I'm not clear on is if the DB is updated as well ?

2- For the images to the DB if I understand correctly, Steam does not let you to import this file through them. You need to go here :http://www.warfaresims.com/?page_id=1876 and unzip it into your Steam/Command/DB folder manually. Is that correct ?
Does it need to go into the images folder (CWDB,DB3000)?

3- The user created scenarios can be downloaded through Steam through the Community Workshop, is this correct as well ?

Thank you very much

Rory Noonan -> RE: DB Question+images (2/9/2016 12:12:20 AM)

1. The DB updates are bundled with game updates. So steam should update the db automatically.

2. Yes. My understanding is that this is a 'mod' more than an official component of the game, so it's hosted separately.

3. Yes. Although I'm not sure if all of them are available on Steam Workshop as it is a relatively new thing. The community scenario pack available from warfaresims.com may well have a heap you won't see on Steam.

Cyrano dX -> RE: DB Question+images (2/9/2016 3:41:56 AM)

Could someone please confirm the exact path to extract the images.

I extracted to: Program Files(x86)/steam/steamapps/common/command modern Air Naval Operations/DB and the images are not showing up in game.

Under game options I do have the Display Unit Status Image checked.

Thank you

michaelm75au -> RE: DB Question+images (2/9/2016 8:47:04 AM)

..Command Modern Air Naval Operations\DB\Images
Descriptions:
..Command Modern Air Naval Operations\DB\Descriptions

There are DB3000 and CWDB sub-directories under each

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI