Popel's Attack Bug-Russians not showing. Right hand hexes not showing (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Tigers on the Hunt >> Tech Support

genesismwt -> Popel's Attack Bug-Russians not showing. Right hand hexes not showing (3/3/2016 3:51:31 AM)

I have attached a saved game as the Russian player. The bug I find, and it's present while open in the editor, is that hex columns(up and down) are not on the map, or those 3 rows are not visible. The Russian units cannot be seen. I have not gone so far as to play long enough as the German to see if I get shot by and invisitank, of if the computer moves the Russians forward.

Thanks,

Paullus -> RE: Popel's Attack Bug-Russians not showing. Right hand hexes not showing (3/3/2016 5:55:46 AM)

What Screen resolution are you using?

genesismwt -> RE: Popel's Attack Bug-Russians not showing. Right hand hexes not showing (3/3/2016 1:07:55 PM)

1920 x 1080.I went and played with different resolutions and found that I had to find the correct spots for the mouse and to be patient scrolling the screen to the right.

Thanks for asking. It's good now.

Paullus -> RE: Popel's Attack Bug-Russians not showing. Right hand hexes not showing (3/3/2016 2:59:44 PM)

Tgat's good news[:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI