RE: Grogs, Start You Engines (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

budd -> RE: Grogs, Start You Engines (3/5/2016 4:25:00 AM)

bought,downloaded and installed. $34.45 after tax. The tutorials i've went through so far are well done. Game looks awesome.

Missouri_Rebel -> RE: Grogs, Start You Engines (3/5/2016 5:21:24 AM)

I didn't get charged tax.

Not sure what I did in messing with the battle editor but I seem to have broken something. Getting error messages. It allowed me to change the parameters to winter and snow but when I hit start got the error which has continued even when reverted.

If there is a way to screw something up, you can bet I'll do it. I want to fart around with it more but after a brutal week, this boy is soent.

Tomorrow.

budd -> RE: Grogs, Start You Engines (3/5/2016 5:44:41 AM)

Here's a taste, posted these at grogs too. Last ones i'll post here, feels funny.

[image]http://i1144.photobucket.com/albums/o484/ronnie8691/2016-03-04_00007_zpsikyd0770.jpg[/image]

[image]http://i1144.photobucket.com/albums/o484/ronnie8691/2016-03-04_00003_zps8mm0z0gg.jpg[/image]

budd -> RE: Grogs, Start You Engines (3/5/2016 5:46:11 AM)

did you try to verify your cache? to fix the error.

Rosseau -> RE: Grogs, Start You Engines (3/5/2016 5:47:13 AM)

Here is a review of the game.

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2016/03/04/the-flare-path-graviteam-tactics-mius-front-preview/

Reb, I hope you didn't find a big bug or something?

Missouri_Rebel -> RE: Grogs, Start You Engines (3/7/2016 8:22:10 PM)

Well the game is even more incredible than I had hoped.

DaBoost -> RE: Grogs, Start You Engines (3/8/2016 3:00:42 AM)

Played my first battle and it's still the good ol' Graviteam game. Shame about some bugs I encoutered in such a short time of playing it. Am I the only one having enemies spawn within meters of your troops after the deployment phase? My guys were well within my own ZOC btw.

Also had some enemy troops loop the grenade throwing animation without any nades exploding and on top of that, them doing it towards their own troops. Go figure.

Missouri_Rebel -> RE: Grogs, Start You Engines (3/8/2016 4:19:57 AM)

I haven't experienced any oddities that I know of.

I'll only post one here. A T-34 round flies just over my hull down Tiger and explodes on a hill 800 Meters to its rear.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/6U8n0yL.jpg[/img]

Zap -> RE: Grogs, Start You Engines (3/8/2016 11:25:42 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Missouri_Rebel

Well the game is even more incredible than I had hoped.

Was it you that said ordering operation star from gamersgate(graviteam) one gets the disk with all the patches already. I have not with time become any better with getting patches loaded. Actually, seems only getting harder.

Missouri_Rebel -> RE: Grogs, Start You Engines (3/8/2016 2:03:27 PM)

I got my original copy from Matrix and its updates has been a real pain at fitst. When I saw it on Steam for a real low price as it is now I bought it all again because they have an automatic update system. I never got the disk from matrix because I think it was Downloader only anyways.

bairdlander2 -> RE: Grogs, Start You Engines (3/10/2016 9:27:07 PM)

Downloading now...

AbwehrX -> RE: Grogs, Start You Engines (3/11/2016 1:31:03 AM)

Ill have to catch up to this one.

aaatoysandmore -> RE: Grogs, Start You Engines (3/11/2016 2:08:29 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Missouri_Rebel

I didn't get charged tax.

Not sure what I did in messing with the battle editor but I seem to have broken something. Getting error messages. It allowed me to change the parameters to winter and snow but when I hit start got the error which has continued even when reverted.

If there is a way to screw something up, you can bet I'll do it. I want to fart around with it more but after a brutal week, this boy is soent.

Tomorrow.

Clear your registry of all things related to the game, after an uninstall of the game. This should clear up anything you messed up in those files. Just be sure what you delete in the registry has to do with the game, else your whole computer could be kaput then. Though it's always fixable if you have your boot or recovery disc.

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI