Air Unit Withdrawal (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series

Powloon -> Air Unit Withdrawal (3/9/2016 12:07:44 PM)

When an air unit withdraws will its planes be added to the pool or are they lost for good?

821Bobo -> RE: Air Unit Withdrawal (3/9/2016 1:03:12 PM)

They are lost for good.
I usually switch leaving airgroup planes to older models. There is surplus of Emils and Ju-86 in the pool.

Powloon -> RE: Air Unit Withdrawal (3/10/2016 8:51:28 AM)

Thanks bobo useful to know! I only just found the toggle that switches the reinforcements / withdrawals to view air groups [:)]. Playing as the axis it was a bit of a shock to see how many groups leave! At least if they are going to leave they can take some of the junk with them.

Telemecus -> RE: Air Unit Withdrawal (5/8/2016 7:58:28 PM)

Are you sure that is right? On the withdrawals schedule next to each air group there is also a total for ready/damaged etc. aircraft - surely that has a meaning? I assumed that the analogue to ground units was that the withdrawing unit would draw replacements/ return to pool until they had the right quota to be withdrawn - only with air units that would be done instantly and the unit withdrawn rather than having to wait for refitting to 75% ToE as with ground units. If this is not the case what are the numbers next to each air group withdrawal supposed to mean and why are they there?

morvael -> RE: Air Unit Withdrawal (5/8/2016 10:44:34 PM)

I think it just shows current number of planes in that group.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI