Expected Release Date of SP: W@W 5.0 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

David R. Elkins -> Expected Release Date of SP: W@W 5.0 (4/29/2001 4:20:00 AM)

This is my first post. I pre-ordered v5.0 on March 28th. I have yet to have any response. When will it be released? "If the tanks succeed, then victory follows." Guderian -1937 The Feldmarschall

Jack -> (4/29/2001 4:53:00 AM)

Do what you want this weekend. But don't make any plans for next weekend, we hope it will be out by then. That's what Paul said.

Warrior -> (4/29/2001 5:33:00 AM)

quote:

Originally posted by The Feldmarschall: [QB]This is my first post. I pre-ordered v5.0 on March 28th. I have yet to have any response. When will it be released? /QB]
You should have gotten an email confirming your order (which includes a link for checking the status of your order), and as I understand it, it will be charged to your credit card when it's shipped. For what it's worth, I pre-ordered mine on April 14th, and my card has been charged. I'm watching the mailbox with bated breath. I have a very hard time being patient, but I'd rather wait than have Matrix send out an unfinished product. I know they want to make sure it's as bug-free as possible. It will be worth the suspense. By the way, welcome to the Forum and the wonderful world of SPWaW!

CPT Shoe -> (4/29/2001 11:14:00 AM)

Another week without 5.0? What is a warrior to do...reading these forum posts and warming up my PBEM address book only gets me so far :( PLEASE hurry, I want to try out my MC desert face :cool:

Alby -> (4/30/2001 2:40:00 AM)

quote:

Originally posted by REMF: You should have gotten an email confirming your order (which includes a link for checking the status of your order), and as I understand it, it will be charged to your credit card when it's shipped. For what it's worth, I pre-ordered mine on April 14th, and my card has been charged. I'm watching the mailbox with bated breath. I have a very hard time being patient, but I'd rather wait than have Matrix send out an unfinished product. I know they want to make sure it's as bug-free as possible. It will be worth the suspense. By the way, welcome to the Forum and the wonderful world of SPWaW!
your credit card was charged before it was shipped, I dont think anything has been shipped yet. I too preordered around the same time as you and my card was charged. Last I saw, the shipping hasnt even started yet. The link that takes you to where you check on your shipping status takes me to....a blank page. [ April 29, 2001: Message edited by: Alby ]

slammer -> (4/30/2001 11:10:00 PM)

When you click on the link you should see your order number, shipping info, your address, etc. It also displays when you order is shipped and a tracking number. Try hitting refresh on your browser when the blank screen comes up. I am able to bring up this info. I only placed my order last week. Not shipped yet, no surprise.

Charles2222 -> (5/1/2001 12:44:00 AM)

Well, since Paul just said the MC cd hasn't even shipped yet, the downlaod becomes even more anticipated.

Dan Bozza -> (5/1/2001 12:47:00 AM)

My internet connection is so slow, if I started dowloading now, I'd still get my copy in the mail faster! ;)

Alby -> (5/1/2001 5:29:00 AM)

well today i didnt get the blank page so i dont know whats up

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI