How To Add Reinforcements? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Tigers on the Hunt

Tiger88_slith -> How To Add Reinforcements? (3/12/2016 2:23:50 AM)

For the life of me - I cannot figure out how to add reinforcements (I'm the german side in scen#3 pershings on the front) - and I am to get reinforcements in every turn...but reading the manual sounds like it should be really easy...but guess what - for this old guy - it is not turning out that way!

Can anyone shed some light on how to bring them on board! My tanks are burning and my men are mostly broken - I could use the help!

Thanks in advance!

Peter Fisla -> RE: How To Add Reinforcements? (3/12/2016 3:44:14 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tiger 88

For the life of me - I cannot figure out how to add reinforcements (I'm the german side in scen#3 pershings on the front) - and I am to get reinforcements in every turn...but reading the manual sounds like it should be really easy...but guess what - for this old guy - it is not turning out that way!

Can anyone shed some light on how to bring them on board! My tanks are burning and my men are mostly broken - I could use the help!

Thanks in advance!

Hi Tiger88,

There are no reinforcements coming in the scenario 003 Pershing to the Front. Reinforcements are only available if a scenario accommodated them.

Tiger88_slith -> RE: How To Add Reinforcements? (3/12/2016 1:05:37 PM)

Thanks Peter - but still confused - as the german player - there actually is a reinforcement phase each turn. If no reinforcements - why have that phase in the scenario?

Thanks much!

Peter Fisla -> RE: How To Add Reinforcements? (3/12/2016 1:24:20 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tiger 88

Thanks Peter - but still confused - as the german player - there actually is a reinforcement phase each turn. If no reinforcements - why have that phase in the scenario?

Thanks much!

The Sequence of play is fixed, regardless of reinforcements or not...

Tiger88_slith -> RE: How To Add Reinforcements? (3/12/2016 6:36:02 PM)

Duh - I get it now..seems every scenario has this phase. Sorry...

Ronhudale -> RE: How To Add Reinforcements? (4/9/2016 5:39:30 AM)

What if the reinforcements appear on the map as they often do. I can click on them and nothing happens. I hit game setup and still nothing. Why do the reinforcements appear on the map if they are not part of the scenario. This is not addressed in the manual. Am I missing something?

DoubleDeuce -> RE: How To Add Reinforcements? (4/9/2016 6:04:17 AM)

If reinforcements are placed on the map by the scenario designer they cannot be moved. They would just show up on the map on the turn they become available.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI