How to Substitute Alt Gfx in New Dawn ? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Mods and Scenarios

sarnold2222 -> How to Substitute Alt Gfx in New Dawn ? (3/14/2016 2:54:49 PM)

I would really like to use the graphics from the Alt Gfx Random Game generator in my New Dawn 3 random games.
I thought in the editor Settings/System Gfx Overrule= I should simply be able to type in alt. But when I do this and go to save I get an unhandled exception error and the game freezes. I could find no mention of proper syntax or anything else anywhere to show me the proper way to do this.
Any help appreciated.

Tac2i -> RE: How to Substitute Alt Gfx in New Dawn ? (3/15/2016 12:45:37 AM)

The Alt Gfx game does not have graphics for mud or snow so don't think this would work.

quote:

ORIGINAL: SRA

I would really like to use the graphics from the Alt Gfx Random Game generator in my New Dawn 3 random games.
I thought in the editor Settings/System Gfx Overrule= I should simply be able to type in alt. But when I do this and go to save I get an unhandled exception error and the game freezes. I could find no mention of proper syntax or anything else anywhere to show me the proper way to do this.
Any help appreciated.

ernieschwitz -> RE: How to Substitute Alt Gfx in New Dawn ? (3/15/2016 9:53:46 AM)

Thats exactly the thing I'd point out too...

sarnold2222 -> RE: How to Substitute Alt Gfx in New Dawn ? (3/17/2016 4:17:15 PM)

Thanks Ernie & Webizen.
What would we all do if there weren't people like you guys to help us out!

ernieschwitz -> RE: How to Substitute Alt Gfx in New Dawn ? (3/17/2016 5:07:15 PM)

If and when i Publish the 2nd Civil War, you will find those graphics in the 2nd civil war folder, btw... I hope it is something that is a little comforting.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI