A Thin Tan Line (Soviet) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Flashpoint Campaigns Series >> The War Room

RangerX3X -> A Thin Tan Line (Soviet) (3/18/2016 7:01:27 AM)

OK so I am trying to play this scenario as the Soviets and I am doing quite miserably at it. I have tried rushing everything across the main bridge south into Rensenbach, and I have also tried bridging across the Rensen far south to attack north into the city with two tank groups and a mechanized infantry group, just to end up being destroyed by the British.

I would like to complete this scenario with a better result than 17%, so if anyone has some tips as to how best to play this as the Soviets, your input would be much appreciated.

[sm=sterb020.gif][sm=tank2-39.gif][sm=tank2-39.gif][sm=tank2-39.gif][sm=tank2-39.gif]

cbelva -> RE: A Thin Tan Line (Soviet) (3/18/2016 5:16:54 PM)

Hey Tim, I have looked at your above. I don't have an answer for you as of yet. I haven't played this scenario in a while. I am going back thru some of the FPG scenario to see have they are playing since some of the changes in the code to make sure that they are still ok. I am putting this one on my list.

RangerX3X -> RE: A Thin Tan Line (Soviet) (3/19/2016 12:39:43 AM)

I tried it again just simply rushing everything down the main bridge and focused first on the top two objectives, then at the very end I slipped a single counter south to capture the third and ended up with a 74% decisive success.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI