Road connections wrong in GC (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat - Gateway to Caen >> Tech Support

STIENER -> Road connections wrong in GC (3/18/2016 7:04:32 AM)

playing a GC. on the Colleville map, the Tourville VL / rd and the Mondrainville VL / rd are backwards when moving on the strat map.
on the game map the VL's / roads are in the right place and orientation, but on the strat map when you go to move a BG off the collville map the roads go to the wrong strat map locations.

SteveMcClaire -> RE: Road connections wrong in GC (3/22/2016 6:15:19 PM)

Hi Stiener,

I just did a quick test and it appears the correct links go to the correct location (i.e. if you enter Colleville from Tourville it will be via the 'To Tourville' VL, and capturing the 'To Tourville' VL will allow you to move to Tourville on the strategic map.)

The only problem I can see is that the physical placement of the two VLs on the Coleville battle map is reversed. 'To Tourville' should be east of 'To Monrainville' but is currently to the west of it. I will record this as a bug to be addressed in any future updates.

Thanks,

Steve

STIENER -> RE: Road connections wrong in GC (3/22/2016 7:15:05 PM)

Hi Steve
yes ...you are correct. that's what I was trying to say...lol. it didn't come out right.
thanks for looking into it.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI