"Tired" British squad not allowed to advance into CC (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Tigers on the Hunt >> Tech Support

sambruzs -> "Tired" British squad not allowed to advance into CC (3/20/2016 1:40:38 PM)

Cheers

tired British unit (3,16) is not allowed to advance into either adjacent hex, to engage in CC.
Game will allow advance into adjacent vacant hex

Peter Fisla -> RE: "Tired" British squad not allowed to advance into CC (3/20/2016 2:42:31 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: sambruzs

Cheers

tired British unit (3,16) is not allowed to advance into either adjacent hex, to engage in CC.
Game will allow advance into adjacent vacant hex

This is not a bug, a Tired Squad/HS/CREW cannot advance without a Leader into hex terrain that has Medium or High Defensive value. Please see the Terrain Effect Chart on page 71 of the manual for details.

Thanks

sambruzs -> RE: "Tired" British squad not allowed to advance into CC (3/20/2016 4:32:09 PM)

Thank you Peter

jcrohio -> RE: "Tired" British squad not allowed to advance into CC (3/20/2016 5:35:58 PM)

Peter

Is there a chance you could bring back the Tired Marker or make it an option too use it?
Just bought the game and these Markers help me a lot.

Thanks
Jack

sambruzs -> RE: "Tired" British squad not allowed to advance into CC (3/21/2016 12:27:52 AM)

Cheers Peter

Attached is Terrain chart.
No mention of tired units being unable to advance into "medium or difficult terrain" without a leader.

I searched the manual pdf using both tired and double time as search items...
again no mention of the terrain restriction you mention.

[image]local://upfiles/31505/9AE1437B3457474D9308C279CC06CAEA.jpg[/image]

Peter Fisla -> RE: "Tired" British squad not allowed to advance into CC (3/21/2016 3:24:59 AM)

Sorry, I just wanted to say to you to check all the terrain types that have Medium and High Defensive Values that the Tired Squad/HS/CREW cannot advance without a Leader...that's all :)

snowbird -> RE: "Tired" British squad not allowed to advance into CC (3/22/2016 12:43:32 AM)

I am adding the information into my sequence of play sheet for the Advance phase:

A Tired Squad/HS/CREW cannot advance without a leader into a Medium or High defensive value terrain hex (e.g. wood/stone building, wood/stone rubble).

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI