Empty scenario list (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Tigers on the Hunt >> Tech Support

DaBoost -> Empty scenario list (3/20/2016 3:32:39 PM)

Hi.

So I finally decided to buy the game, but unfortunately I immediately ran into an issue. I start the game up and where I imagine should be a list of scenarios, there aren't any visible. Am I missing something obvious?

zakblood -> RE: Empty scenario list (3/20/2016 3:43:10 PM)

what patch are you on?

in other words have you updated the game from purchase?

O/S and default installations?

DaBoost -> RE: Empty scenario list (3/20/2016 3:45:53 PM)

I did check the updater, but it says I have the latest version. 1.0.6 or some such.
Running it on Windows 10 and have it installed on a different partition from the default path.

Edit: Tried reinstalling to the default path and it sadly didn't help.

Edit 2: It seems I can pick a scenario and play it, but I can't see the text in the scenario list or it's description box.

DaBoost -> RE: Empty scenario list (3/20/2016 9:09:12 PM)

Anyone have any ideas as to what's up?

Franciscus -> RE: Empty scenario list (3/20/2016 9:34:28 PM)

Hi

Have you applied Zero-day patch ?

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4030153

DaBoost -> RE: Empty scenario list (3/21/2016 12:34:17 AM)

Yep, thanks for the link. Still have the empty list.

Paullus -> RE: Empty scenario list (3/21/2016 8:49:27 AM)

Strange, looks like a Windows 10 issue. Can you see the scenarios in your Scenarios, two files in the Scenario Folder of the Game?

DaBoost -> RE: Empty scenario list (3/21/2016 11:11:32 AM)

Yes, they're all there.

dox44 -> RE: Empty scenario list (3/21/2016 2:12:34 PM)

i have no idea what's up but

try opening and saving in editor--make sure paths correct.

has worked for me for all sorts of W10 scenario weirdness.

DaBoost -> RE: Empty scenario list (3/21/2016 2:24:06 PM)

Not sure I follow, sorry.

Also, when the next turn picture pops up, it seems to be oddly cut off from the middle or so. No idea what the problem here is. Certainly a frustrating one.

Paullus -> RE: Empty scenario list (3/22/2016 9:45:53 AM)

Check all your drivers, graphics, sound etc and update if newer exist.

If it still doesn't work run the DxDiag check. Here is Zakbloods excellent help how to do it:

How to get a DxDiag report file:

1. Click on "START" (on Windows 8 press “Windows key” and the “R” key at the same time)
2. Click "run" (skip this step on Windows 8 )
3. Type in "dxdiag" and click "OK"
4. Check through the tabs and perform all tests
5. Click "Save all Information..." and save the text file to a location of your choice

We prefer that DxDiag files be posted as message attachments (zip) rather than pasted into the body of the post

DaBoost -> RE: Empty scenario list (3/22/2016 7:26:48 PM)

All the drivers are up to date as far as I know. Here's the dxdiag file. Never attached a file, so let's hope this works.

Paullus -> RE: Empty scenario list (3/22/2016 7:57:33 PM)

Everything looks good as far as I can see. Lets see if anybody else have something we can try.

DaBoost -> RE: Empty scenario list (3/22/2016 8:08:44 PM)

Thanks for the effort. For the record, I did try various compatibility settings.

Peter Fisla -> RE: Empty scenario list (3/22/2016 8:17:13 PM)

How about installing the game again into a different location (not using the default install path as specified by the install program)?

Once that done, run the game. After that just install the zero day patch.

Thank you

DaBoost -> RE: Empty scenario list (3/22/2016 8:29:56 PM)

I've tried that. No dice.

DaBoost -> RE: Empty scenario list (4/4/2016 12:17:07 AM)

OK folks. Problem solved. During the last 2 months I've had to reinstall windows 10 thanks to some weird W10 diagnosis loop bug. The good news however is that after the latest reinstall of windows and the game, it all works just fine. Thanks Microsoft?

Peter Fisla -> RE: Empty scenario list (4/4/2016 1:03:09 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JM230

OK folks. Problem solved. During the last 2 months I've had to reinstall windows 10 thanks to some weird W10 diagnosis loop bug. The good news however is that after the latest reinstall of windows and the game, it all works just fine. Thanks Microsoft?

I'm glad you can now enjoy the game, this is why I'm staying with Windows 7 Pro 64bit as loooooooong as I can.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI