[NO REPRO] SAM not firing on plane - incorrect height calculation (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support

dippysea -> [NO REPRO] SAM not firing on plane - incorrect height calculation (3/20/2016 7:17:56 PM)

The Goa 3b isn't firing on enemy.

It sis saying the distance is 10million metres instead of 10973m so cant fire on the plane within the 14000 limit)

You can see from the picture the plane is at altitude 10973m
The Goa can fire at up to 14021m

So the missile should be able to hit the plane which is within the weapons range horizontally AND vertically

Used SAM Bn (SA-3b Goa [S-125M Pechora]) dbid #1617

mikmykWS -> RE: SAM not firing on plane - incorrect height calculation (3/20/2016 11:27:31 PM)

Please post a save game if possible.

Thanks!

Mike

dippysea -> RE: SAM not firing on plane - incorrect height calculation (3/20/2016 11:33:06 PM)

Please ignore this. I cant replicate it from scratch.

If it comes back up again, I will create a new post and upload the autosave file

ComDev -> RE: SAM not firing on plane - incorrect height calculation (3/20/2016 11:41:27 PM)

No game version info, database version info, or savegame?

This guy owe us three beer each [8D]

dippysea -> RE: SAM not firing on plane - incorrect height calculation (3/20/2016 11:46:21 PM)

lol, sorry about that, but as it happens I was going to post a savegame but was late for the pub.

I had been down the pub..... priorities ... alcohol trumps postings :-)

If you were down my local in the time I would have bought you the pints, but I am back now (and unfortunately couldn't replicate it. The DB version was 441 but the build was 803.

I will try to do better next time .... unless alcohol calls, then all bets are off :-)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI