Traitor to the Cause (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Tigerlover -> Traitor to the Cause (4/30/2001 2:21:00 AM)

I know you are going to flame me for this... but I downloaded SP WW2 last night. I have nothing as far as WAW goes but I plan to obtain it when V5.0 comes out. If I like it I may even fork out the 25 bucks for the Grand Campaign. I have one more question: How do you run SP WW2 in windows millenium????

troopie -> (4/30/2001 2:38:00 AM)

No Tigerlover we're not going to flame you. A lot of us play SPWW2, me included. In fact, I have done scenarios for it, and a set of OOBs containing WW1 units. Trot over to www.wargamer.com and you'll find them in the SPWW2 section. I play SPWW2 because of the WW1 capability. Also because the OOBs are the most complete I know of and the generic OOBs let me do Air Cavalry battles with my Atlanteans. To run it in Windows ME, click on the .exe icon. Type f when the Dos window says Not reading CD drive (A)bort? (R)etry? (F)ail? It should run. troopie

Spike -> (4/30/2001 2:46:00 AM)

I think the version on wargamer came with a manual for SPWW2. (or as a seperate download).. Either way, in the manual it had a step by step way to make a shortcut to run it (it works in ME) (and being dos-based I'd probably follow their directions over just clicking the exe) I think they also explain how to get rid of the not reading drive error. (editing one of the ini files)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI