What's the point of keeping minor characters happy? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa

dhhd -> What's the point of keeping minor characters happy? (3/26/2016 1:45:47 AM)

The only one who seems to have any purpose is Goebbels - if you get on his good side, divisions will be getting AP bonuses due to attached propaganda units. It will piss off the army group commander (or maybe Brauchitsch?) but a small enough amount that it usually doesn't matter.

I have no idea what Keitel, Jodl, and Himmler do - all I know is that what makes them happy usually makes army group commanders upset, and vice versa. Additionally, the decisions that make them happy are almost inevitably the ones where you're being a murderer in a computer game.

It just seems like, Goebbels aside, there's no reasons to keep the minor guys happy, and plenty of reasons not to, from the moral to the mechanical.

demyansk -> RE: What's the point of keeping minor characters happy? (3/26/2016 2:02:04 AM)

I think Goebbels club foot needs to be stuck up the fuhrer's butt, [:)]

Steve110 -> RE: What's the point of keeping minor characters happy? (3/26/2016 9:46:47 AM)

Only reason I've found was you seem to get options later in the game to petition some/all the minor characters about pressing the case with Hitler for winter preparations.

The better the relationship the more chance/less PP the choice is.

Steve

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI