KV-2, Stronk Tank, but turret facing has problems (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Tigers on the Hunt >> Tech Support

genesismwt -> KV-2, Stronk Tank, but turret facing has problems (4/4/2016 1:20:18 AM)

Attached is a saved game from a scenario I am trying to adapt. The KV-2's turret is stuck in the facing that it starts the game with. When you try to turn it, the message pops up about the turret being hard to turn. However, when you fire up the beasts and turn the hull covered arc, the pop comes up, the hull turns, but the turret is stuck pointing in its original direction. I have tried this in a test scenario using free placement also.

Thanks,

Peter Fisla -> RE: KV-2, Stronk Tank, but turret facing has problems (4/4/2016 1:43:03 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: genesismwt

Attached is a saved game from a scenario I am trying to adapt. The KV-2's turret is stuck in the facing that it starts the game with. When you try to turn it, the message pops up about the turret being hard to turn. However, when you fire up the beasts and turn the hull covered arc, the pop comes up, the hull turns, but the turret is stuck pointing in its original direction. I have tried this in a test scenario using free placement also.

Thanks,

Thank you, I will fix this before the I send the Update to the Publisher :) I will remove the message.

genesismwt -> RE: KV-2, Stronk Tank, but turret facing has problems (4/4/2016 1:58:15 AM)

As always, thanks Peter!

Peter Fisla -> RE: KV-2, Stronk Tank, but turret facing has problems (4/4/2016 2:07:27 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: genesismwt

As always, thanks Peter!

Already fixed, thanks again:)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI