additional german add on? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa

freeboy -> additional german add on? (4/12/2016 2:41:39 PM)

The manual states there are a few special card activated add on units..
no idea if this was deleted as I have not seen the add ons, or perhaps its some item that is just
not readily evident...

Its states there are those that aare part of a division themselves... and also those that you added ...
not clear after playing.. how do we add these ?

freeboy -> RE: additional german add on? (4/12/2016 5:11:14 PM)

ok, with turn one in the newest beta update, as German I saw a note that AGS would get cards and a additional unit .. no unit to attach became clear to me.. odd +

Vic -> RE: additional german add on? (4/12/2016 9:22:56 PM)

Not sure what page and paragraph you are in the manual, but if you press the 'report' button on divisions you can sometimes see attached units like I think for example the GD regiment.

Best wishes,
Vic

freeboy -> RE: additional german add on? (4/13/2016 3:40:43 AM)

thanks vic... So there are no attached units, no seperate actual items we needto attach? sounds good, loving the game thanks again

freeboy -> RE: additional german add on? (4/15/2016 12:51:07 PM)

ok, lets just look at hte game... It states when focus card played...

Additional asset and leader cards or something like that ... no asset seen though....
thnaks again for a challanging and thoughtful, good interface games..
M

Steve110 -> RE: additional german add on? (4/15/2016 8:21:13 PM)

If you're talking about command focus for one of the army groups then you play the card and get a list of HQs in the AG - for example AGN has 16th & 18th Armies & 1PG (if positive relationship).

You choose which army gets the command focus, and then next turn select that army HQ and you will see a row of command cards in the bottom user interface that can be selected and played to add bonuses.

cheers
Steve

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI