RE: Future of DC series (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa

Hexagon -> RE: Future of DC series (5/25/2016 9:02:24 AM)

I think the most logical evolution is using the actual map and release east front in diferent periods... but maybe i think to have a "new game" (add east front in diferent periods for me is a DLC to install over original game) is better leave WWII and center in a similar situation like in DC3.. here i think in WWI in 1914 until first part of 1915 when war become trench gorefest.

There was a planed mod for DC1 center on west front initial attack in 1914... the idea was very attractive but it was at regimental (WWI initial divisions had 2 brigades of 2 regiments) and i dont think a divisional scale could be bad... to simulate east and west at divisional scale could be ignore Germany terrain and add in borders of west and east hexes where you can place units to "teleport" to the other front... you select the exit hexe and you know the number of turns to have the unit in the other side for example.

VANorm -> RE: Future of DC series (5/25/2016 8:35:06 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: **budd**

I'm for extending the current time line through 42, maybe an addon campaign ,play the current length or choose to play extended campaign through 42.I would think a lot of the stuff is already in place.

Agree; continue a winning formula.

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI