Question (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series

riekelt -> Question (5/3/2016 9:34:14 PM)

Is it possible to add a boat or aircrafts to ship who are docked? I build a scenario with minesweepers, but i want to start the scenario with the minesweepers inside the port. But the needed uuv's to destroy the mines. And there is no option to add the uuv's inside the port with the scenario builder.

Rory Noonan -> RE: Question (5/4/2016 5:45:57 AM)

I don't think it's possible to add aircraft/boats to a ship that is docked. To work around this you can simply add the a/c or boats to the ship before assigning it a homebase and ordering it to RTB.

As for UUVs I was under the impression that these are handled as 'sensors', e.g. the Huon class MHC has two double-eagle ROVs used to detect and classify mines. In-game these are treated as VDS propelled sonar sensors rather than player controlled boats. Hope that makes sense.

riekelt -> RE: Question (5/4/2016 8:22:06 AM)

Apache85 thanks for the info. The info about the sensors is new for me. But the scenario who i build is a complex scenario. So when i run the scenario in the builder to send the ships to their homebase everything will run already. When the scenario is finish i will post it to the forum.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI