Wars of Napoleon has been released on Steam! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Wars of Napoleon

Daniele -> Wars of Napoleon has been released on Steam! (5/6/2016 2:41:17 PM)

One of the best grand strategy games created by Ageod has reached a new milestone!

Wars of Napoleon is now available on Steam, and finally you’ll be able to unleash the power of the Grand Armee on this platform!

Four historically accurate scenarios with different starting points will lead you into one of the most turbulent periods in Europe’s history, covering over 10 years of military campaigns, from 1805 to 1815!

And if this wasn’t enough, you could try to succeed where even Napoleon failed: with a what if scenario covering the French invasion of Great Britain!

Play with one of seven major nations: France, Great Britain, Prussia, Russia, Austria, Spain, the Ottoman Empire, and experience a detailed diplomacy system recreating the intricate balance of power of the time!

A very large map of Europe with over 4,000 regions and also special areas like the West Indies, North America, Persia and India will be the landscape for your plans of domination!

Will you answer when Destiny calls you?

Play the game now!

Volunteer -> RE: Wars of Napoleon has been released on Steam! (5/6/2016 2:52:58 PM)

Those of us who have the game before this release do we get a Steam key?

Nowanoz -> RE: Wars of Napoleon has been released on Steam! (5/6/2016 3:42:17 PM)

Got mine from Slitherine site and downloading on Steam now [:)]

kev_uk -> RE: Wars of Napoleon has been released on Steam! (5/7/2016 9:05:41 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Volunteer

Those of us who have the game before this release do we get a Steam key?

I would like to know this too. I bought here on Matrix - can we get a steam key?
Thanks.

kev_uk -> RE: Wars of Napoleon has been released on Steam! (5/7/2016 5:46:40 PM)

I sent in a support ticket today, and a few hours later I am now installing on Steam. You just need to register your serial number on the Slitherine website. Easy.

Lancier -> RE: Wars of Napoleon has been released on Steam! (11/13/2016 8:11:54 AM)

Steam version saying single player ? Doesnt have pbem feature ?

Aurelian -> RE: Wars of Napoleon has been released on Steam! (11/13/2016 5:01:16 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lancier

Steam version saying single player ? Doesnt have pbem feature ?

It does have it.

nazirad -> RE: Wars of Napoleon has been released on Steam! (12/9/2019 10:13:25 AM)

hi...how can i download a full patch of it??? thank you

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI