[FIXED] BUG - Four Horsemen (Official Scenario) unit location randomisation happening on save load (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support

ColonelMolerat -> [FIXED] BUG - Four Horsemen (Official Scenario) unit location randomisation happening on save load (5/12/2016 9:31:39 PM)

On the scenario 'The Four Horsemen', every time you load a save, the event "Scatter Soviet subs at load" fires, moving your units to new, random locations. This is only supposed to happen when the mission first starts, I assume.

To replicate, load a save several times and see the units start in different positions.

(Save attached)

ComDev -> RE: BUG - Four Horsemen (Official Scenario) unit location randomisation happening on save load (5/13/2016 5:58:58 AM)

Thanks, fixed in upcoming version [8D]

Randomizer -> RE: BUG - Four Horsemen (Official Scenario) unit location randomisation happening on save load (5/13/2016 6:18:12 AM)

While you're waiting for the next version:

- Open the scenario in the editor;
- Open the Event "Scatter Soviet subs at load";
- Uncheck Event is Repeatable box;
- Save and close.

Fixed.

-C

ColonelMolerat -> RE: BUG - Four Horsemen (Official Scenario) unit location randomisation happening on save load (5/13/2016 11:17:48 AM)

Thanks Emsoy, you chaps are fast!!

I was going to try editing the mission. But I was too obsessed, and just chose to replay the mission in its entirety over and over again. By 3am I still hadn't won.

I've slept. I'm having breakfast. It's my day off. There's a lot of submarining ahead! I may try that edit today though...

ComDev -> RE: BUG - Four Horsemen (Official Scenario) unit location randomisation happening on save load (5/13/2016 3:12:03 PM)

[:D][:D][:D][:D]

mikmykWS -> RE: BUG - Four Horsemen (Official Scenario) unit location randomisation happening on save load (5/13/2016 8:42:13 PM)

IIRC we fixed this at some point so maybe an older version of the scenario got jumbled in the new build?

Mike

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI