Ok enough of the Cloak and Dagger... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Paul Vebber -> Ok enough of the Cloak and Dagger... (5/5/2001 8:57:00 AM)

If you have not signed up for the NewsAlert mailing list (from the link on the front page) We announce all downloads there first and give those folks a head start. Then a couple hours later we post it here. I'll post to the other Forums and usenet in the morning... Oh what am I talking about... The 4.5 to v5 updgrade is now available on the download page. THe full version will be avialable as soon as it is finished uploading! Enjoy the weekend and our apologiesit took so long! I think you will agree it was worth the wait :D

Flashfyre -> (5/5/2001 9:02:00 AM)

WOOHOO! :D :D :D :D Thx, Paul....this should stop those annoying shakes and sweats I've been having for months. :p

Alby -> (5/5/2001 9:02:00 AM)

heheh, you guys are sneaky! deleting our posts, man...just razzin ya! thanks big time guys!! any idea why no ones "get right" will hook up? Talking to a few on icq and they are having no luck with get right either using the "old fashion" way hooks right up tho. wheres this newsletter alert??, front page of what? I cant see it? (old I am ) :D [ May 04, 2001: Message edited by: Alby ] [ May 04, 2001: Message edited by: Alby ]

Paul Vebber -> (5/5/2001 9:08:00 AM)

I'll check it out...thanks

Paul Vebber -> (5/5/2001 9:17:00 AM)

Hmm odd that its not working. I'd use CuteFTP or the like and go to the ftp.matrixgames.com pub dir and get it that way. We do support resumable downloading on teh anonymous ftp server

Alby -> (5/5/2001 9:21:00 AM)

cute ftp?? ya lost me there? also lost me on the matrix.com pub thing no computer guru here heheh

Tankhead -> (5/5/2001 9:22:00 AM)

Hi Alby You might want to check these guys out. http://www.netvampire.com Works real good. Tankhead
quote:

Originally posted by Alby: heheh, you guys are sneaky! deleting our posts, man...just razzin ya! thanks big time guys!! any idea why no ones "get right" will hook up? Talking to a few on icq and they are having no luck with get right either using the "old fashion" way hooks right up tho. wheres this newsletter alert??, front page of what? I cant see it? (old I am ) :D [ May 04, 2001: Message edited by: Alby ] [ May 04, 2001: Message edited by: Alby ]

Del -> (5/5/2001 9:22:00 AM)

WOO HOO!! And in time for the weekend. You guys are #1 on my top ten. 70meg and counting. I love my cable. ;)

dmccartin -> (5/5/2001 9:25:00 AM)

:confused: when I try to ftp to the site I get the following: 530 Not logged in, only allowed to be logged in once concurrently. Does this mean only one person can download at a time?

Paul Vebber -> (5/5/2001 9:29:00 AM)

No we have lots of bandwidth... Just uninstalled my old getright and downloaded beta 5a and opend it and slected "copy shortcut" of the D/L link and it automatically appeared in the getright URL window. It then connected and started D/L ing. So Get right does wrk, you just may have to select the URL manually

Paul Vebber -> (5/5/2001 9:31:00 AM)

http://www.matrixgames.com/whatsnew.asp Top of the left hand column is tehe NewsAlert registration link.

Don -> (5/5/2001 9:34:00 AM)

quote:

Does this mean only one person can download at a time?
Well I'm downloading it now, so you guys keep your grubby mitts OFF until I'm done! OK? Please? LOL

Anthony_MatrixForum -> (5/5/2001 9:34:00 AM)

Yippee - now all I have to do is wait for Monday - much faster (100kbit/s) at work :-) Thanks for all your efforts, this look like fun Anthony

Elwood1263 -> (5/5/2001 9:44:00 AM)

quote:

Originally posted by Paul Vebber: Oh what am I talking about... The 4.5 to v5 updgrade is now available on the download page. THe full version will be avialable as soon as it is finished uploading! Enjoy the weekend and our apologiesit took so long! I think you will agree it was worth the wait :D[/QB]
OK guys. I love you. Unlukely I've to stay away this weekend - I think i'll get some free days, next week (i'm sorry for the work :D )

Alby -> (5/5/2001 9:44:00 AM)

Ok found the newsletter thing, signed up, thanks paul,. Will give vampire a looksee, thanks Tankhead! [ May 04, 2001: Message edited by: Alby ]

Sgt Popov -> (5/5/2001 9:46:00 AM)

I am getting the download as I post!! Great thanks! What WAN connection are you using? I saw my download speed drop to 28kbps from 59- I have a cable modem. I wonder how many people are downloading to slow it down? I am actually a Telecom Engineer, just curious. Might I reccomend an OC-192 WAN connection?? :D heehee

Grisha -> (5/5/2001 10:03:00 AM)

Will the complete game download be available?

Paul Vebber -> (5/5/2001 10:06:00 AM)

It will probably be available later tonight or tomorrow.

Banjo -> (5/5/2001 10:28:00 AM)

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.... My girlfriend is gone for the weekend, and I will have the update by morning, and work is optional tommorrow!!!! What more could one ask for? The surf temperature to be 65 degrees instead of 51 or 52. I'll have to wait a few more weeks for that. Who cares though, I'll have the MC by then!!!!!!!

Pack Rat -> (5/5/2001 10:34:00 AM)

quote:

Originally posted by Alby: Will give vampire a looksee, thanks packrat!
Huh??? :)

Alby -> (5/5/2001 10:53:00 AM)

Geez, I meant Tankhead, loooooong day! edited post to read correctly anyway, netvampire didnt work ,( it kept wanting to hang up my modem?) so did as paul did, uninstalled old get right, installed new one and walla!! downloading happily now thanks guys, sorry about misprint there packrat ;)

Nemesis99 -> (5/5/2001 10:59:00 AM)

8Kb/s????? :eek: I've got a ADSL line but I only get 8Kb/s? Jezz, how many are downloading it??? :confused: The hole world, and arround? :D

Sgt. Rick -> (5/5/2001 11:17:00 AM)

I am getting all kinds of errors when trying to navigate your site... Is it only me..? Argh... to be kept waiting more... :)

Paul Vebber -> (5/5/2001 11:53:00 AM)

Many of the page links need to be updatd becasue of the server shift - some of the old links are IP specific and now they are different...no rest for the weary :-)

Paul Vebber -> (5/5/2001 11:59:00 AM)

Hmmm I just logged on and got 2 minutes of D/L at 64+kb/s? Try disconnecting and resuming perhaps?

nimu -> (5/5/2001 3:37:00 PM)

AMAZING!!!!!!!These are the news that make a normal wee-end a fantastic one!!!THANKS But how many people are out there downloading?????I can't even connect to the server!!!!!And it's 1030 am here in Europe so all the americans should be sleeping!!!!!

Cirrus -> (5/5/2001 3:39:00 PM)

Not me atleast, server refuses connections, probably overloaded....

nimu -> (5/5/2001 3:43:00 PM)

Yes,it keeps sayin' "server busy"!!I just cannot wait no longer!!!!!

sami heimola -> (5/5/2001 4:15:00 PM)

Hmm... I tried to push that D/L link but there came some error message "Page cannot be shown" (or something like that)... Still problems with server(s)? Sami

Peregrine Falcon -> (5/5/2001 4:28:00 PM)

I am amazed. I mean, there is nothing "extra" in this patch? Is There? ;) Just all important files you need to get 5.0 running? ;) A bigger than that 10mb you guys promised, but I'll get it anyway.

Page: [1] 2 3   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI