New Editor (beta version) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Tigers on the Hunt >> Tech Support

Paullus -> New Editor (beta version) (5/15/2016 7:32:16 PM)

New Beta version of the Editor. (Version 0.2.61)

We have decided to post a new version of the editor in this section of the Forum. It addresses the issue were a unit could not be given an ATTACK Special Command when AI was in Hold Attitude. This only happened in scenarios were the [0,0] was not in play. The reason for posting this Beta version is that this Bug could affect the design of some scenarios badly.

Download and unzip the file into the TotH directory

Jorgen

NOTE: make sure you install UPDATE1 before installing the 0.2.61 version of the editor

Peter Fisla -> RE: New Editor (beta version) (12/6/2016 1:36:57 PM)

The beta editor is now obsolete so I have deleted it.

PHENICUS -> RE: New Editor (beta version) (1/10/2022 8:47:14 PM)

When using the editor i am guessing the yellow directional arrow are an idicator of the directionality of afv that are placed in those hexes durring deployement phase when playing the game. Beleiving that is what they are i can not figure out how to set those arrows up in the editor. couldnt find it online or in manual or tutorial video. I have clicked i think every button but cant figure it out.

If the yellow arrow is something else please explain.

Any help would be greatly appreicated.

TIA

***I finally found it****
In top box drop down select "Covered Arc" at the bottom of the list and then paint

Paullus -> RE: New Editor (beta version) (1/11/2022 4:32:41 AM)

Great [:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI