New Road Hexs (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Tigers on the Hunt >> Mods and Scenarios

ASLifer -> New Road Hexs (5/25/2016 9:53:47 PM)

Hello all,

Just got TotH, So far so good. I was wondering if anyone has done a mod yet with new road counters. I noticed that existing road counters
are missing a few alternate versions. If someone has done new road counters I'd appreciate a link to the mod..

Thanks
David

ASLifer -> RE: New Road Hexs (5/25/2016 10:16:21 PM)

Ok, using the word counters doesn't make a lot of sense.. :) How about "Road Hex art work" hope that clears up any confusion.

KhanDam2 -> RE: New Road Hexs (5/26/2016 9:59:54 AM)

Adding new road Junction or new building Only could be by Peter
But I replaced one junction by a missing one in Reichstag mod ! The replaced one don't existe anymore when using the mods the same with new building shape, a stone could be replace by another stone and wood by a new wood.

So be carefully because people who use the mod can't play correctly scenarii who use replaced thing !!!!

You Must save your original terrain before make anything

Cheers

ASLifer -> RE: New Road Hexs (5/27/2016 2:16:52 AM)

Thanks for the reply KhanDam2, Made a large map with editor and found out that doing so is basically worthless because
to insert enough troops to make map useful, makes game unplayable. To be honest I'm a little bit miffed that anything over
15 squads with leaders and SW's slows game almost to a stop. I have a good computer (Alienware) it exceeds requirements for game
but large numbers of troops kills the game. That is a serious issue for me. I didn't buy the game to be limited to playing only
small scenarios with a limited number of troops. I like bigger, the bigger the better. Unfortunately at this time, my preferred
playing style is severely hampered. I will continue to play the small scenarios though, in the hopes that over time the
developers will be able to correct this serious deficiency. I like the game, don't get me wrong but I just feel that a game
shouldn't offer something that it is unable to support.

Thanks
David

KhanDam2 -> RE: New Road Hexs (5/27/2016 7:54:03 AM)

Hi,

Had you exposed this Issue in Tech Support Forum Maybe you can have some answer from Support Team !

cheers

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI