Play on Secondary Monitor? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Tigers on the Hunt >> Tech Support

Squared -> Play on Secondary Monitor? (5/30/2016 10:07:28 PM)

I've got my game setup to run Windowed and it works just fine, except that I cannot move the Windowed game. I'm trying to play the game on a monitor that is not my main display. I do not seem to be able to. Am I missing something?
Thanks

zakblood -> RE: Play on Secondary Monitor? (5/31/2016 7:02:43 AM)

depends on your setup, cards and drivers, windows version and knowledge etc

and even if some games even support it, but lets take a look first, while i can advice, i can't set it up for you or offer support if there isn't inbuilt game support to even support the feature

How to get a DxDiag report file:

1. Click on "START" (on Windows 8 press “Windows key” and the “R” key at the same time)
2. Click "run" (skip this step on Windows 8 )
3. Type in "dxdiag" and click "OK"
4. Check through the tabs and perform all tests
5. Click "Save all Information..." and save the text file to a location of your choice

We prefer that DxDiag files be posted as message attachments (zip) rather than pasted into the body of the post.

Squared -> RE: Play on Secondary Monitor? (5/31/2016 1:32:47 PM)

Let's forget about the second monitor for a second. I can't move it on my primary screen. It's Windowed, but it's locked in place. Is it supposed to be, or is it supposed to be able to move around the screen if I grab the border? If it is supposed to move around, what could I be missing. If it isn't supposed to move around, then it's doing what is was designed to do.

zakblood -> RE: Play on Secondary Monitor? (5/31/2016 1:48:06 PM)

developer will need to answer that tbh, most windowed screen can be re sized, but not grabbed and moved unless designed to i'd guess, i say guess as it's not something i've ever done or heard done either tbh i'm sorry to say

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows/bring-misplaced-off-screen-windows-back-to-your-desktop-keyboard-trick/

is this any help?

Squared -> RE: Play on Secondary Monitor? (5/31/2016 2:14:50 PM)

That's weird. When I right click on the taskbar for Tigers, I do not get the option to MOVE. I don't even get the menu to Restore, Move, Size, etc.. It's behaving like it's Full Screen. I get the menu for all of the other apps that are open, but not Tigers. So even though it is Windowed, it does not behave like a Window. And maybe we have a misunderstanding in our conversation because contrary to what you stated in the previous post, most people will grab and arrange their windows to their liking, whether it is size or position. This might be the first window that I've ever come across that doesn't move. If it can't be moved or arranged, then it might as well be full screen. Anyways, if that is the way it is supposed to be, then that is how it is. I still enjoy the game. Thanks

zakblood -> RE: Play on Secondary Monitor? (5/31/2016 2:58:34 PM)

the developer is a top man at fixing things and knowing his was around his master piece, i'm sure he will know how or what to do or if it's possible at all tbh

Peter Fisla -> RE: Play on Secondary Monitor? (5/31/2016 11:31:31 PM)

The game doesn't support multiple monitors right now, possibly in the future (The window system menu is disabled because that will change the size of the window and mess up the graphics). Please keep in mind that I don't work on the game full time, I have a day job. Tigers on the Hunt is my hobby and my passion...

Cheers!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI