Adding Ships Mission Erases Time-To-Ready (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support

USSInchon -> Adding Ships Mission Erases Time-To-Ready (6/2/2016 1:21:08 PM)

Building a long-duration mission, I had a CSG in port at Norfolk, however when I set up a mission for them in advance of them being ready in about 24 hours, they suddenly began deploying. I was figuring they were supposed to function like aircraft in the sense that they would deploy on the mission once they were ready.

ComDev -> RE: Adding Ships Mission Erases Time-To-Ready (6/2/2016 9:15:05 PM)

Hm there is no mission in the savegame relevant for ships. What kind of mission did you use? What were the mission settings? Was it an inactive / delayed mission? Etc etc etc.

Impossible to reliably re-create the situation without a 1:1 savegame + instructions [8D]

Thanks!

USSInchon -> RE: Adding Ships Mission Erases Time-To-Ready (6/3/2016 1:50:54 AM)

aw damn...I think I sent an older version, I will fix that in a bit. It was a normal patrol mission just off the coast without any delay. However the ships were set to be ready in 16-25 hours later.

edit: uploaded the revised mission file. I just did not add the docked ships to it so you can see the time-to-ready vs the mission time.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI