Looking for Soviet opponent to help me get back into the game (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Opponents Wanted

Aditia -> Looking for Soviet opponent to help me get back into the game (6/13/2016 6:38:56 PM)

G'day gentlemen,

I have not played wargames for 5 years now; Real Life got in the way with a vengeance.
As everything has settles down I'd love to get back into my old passion.

So I have not played in a while; looking for an understanding opponent who does not mind possibly restarting after a season of in-game warfare.

If there is any crucial house rules that should be applied, let me know.

I can do between 3 and 4 turns a week for sure, maybe more with extra weekend turns included if our time zones are in synch.

HardLuckYetAgain -> RE: Looking for Soviet opponent to help me get back into the game (6/13/2016 6:59:29 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Aditia

G'day gentlemen,

I have not played wargames for 5 years now; Real Life got in the way with a vengeance.
As everything has settles down I'd love to get back into my old passion.

So I have not played in a while; looking for an understanding opponent who does not mind possibly restarting after a season of in-game warfare.

If there is any crucial house rules that should be applied, let me know.

I can do between 3 and 4 turns a week for sure, maybe more with extra weekend turns included if our time zones are in synch.

Im more than happy to accommodate you in your endeavor as a Soviet player.

Icier -> RE: Looking for Soviet opponent to help me get back into the game (6/13/2016 9:26:20 PM)

You should get a fair few replies as the majority of Players are Russian.[sm=party-smiley-012.gif]

HardLuckYetAgain -> RE: Looking for Soviet opponent to help me get back into the game (6/13/2016 9:40:58 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ice

You should get a fair few replies as the majority of Players are Russian.[sm=party-smiley-012.gif]

I play Germans 9 out of 10 games but nice to deviate from time to time. I actually need another game so either to me is fine if there is Soviet player needing a game.

flatsix518 -> RE: Looking for Soviet opponent to help me get back into the game (6/16/2016 8:44:49 PM)

Aditia,

I am an experienced gamer, but quite new to WitE. I'm willing to play Soviet. Would prefer smaller scenarios.

John
aka flatsix518

Aditia -> RE: Looking for Soviet opponent to help me get back into the game (6/18/2016 1:24:41 PM)

Thank you flatsix.
Let's set it up, sent you a PM.

Thanks to everyone else responding, but I need to relearn the game; playing a smaller scenario suits me better for now I think

Closing thread.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI