German player available (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Opponents Wanted

Pitaman -> German player available (6/18/2016 3:39:15 PM)

I have been playing WITE for two years. I see where folks are looking for German players. I have played both sides but I do prefer the Germans. I believe my game play is slightly above average and continues to improve. If you are interested in playing and need a German player, please keep me in mind.

Best regards,

Pitaman

HardLuckYetAgain -> RE: German player available (6/18/2016 3:44:07 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Pitaman

I have been playing WITE for two years. I see where folks are looking for German players. I have played both sides but I do prefer the Germans. I believe my game play is slightly above average and continues to improve. If you are interested in playing and need a German player, please keep me in mind.

Best regards,

Pitaman

I have a game on the server all set up if you want to take it.

Pitaman -> RE: German player available (6/19/2016 4:14:58 AM)

HardLuckYetAgain,

Sounds good! Looking forward to it. Send me the password for the server game.

Pitaman

HardLuckYetAgain -> RE: German player available (6/22/2016 6:46:08 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Pitaman

HardLuckYetAgain,

Sounds good! Looking forward to it. Send me the password for the server game.

Pitaman

I take it that you didn't get my game in time. Someone by the name of Peltonx got it since I didn't have a password on it. Wonder who that could be?

Icier -> RE: German player available (6/22/2016 9:35:56 PM)

Looks like you are now stuck with doing AAR's on this game. The opening moves will be interesting.

HardLuckYetAgain -> RE: German player available (6/22/2016 9:46:42 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ice

Looks like you are now stuck with doing AAR's on this game. The opening moves will be interesting.

I'm a much better German player than Soviet. So we will see what happens. Well, I will see since there is no AAR. I try to keep a low profile so it is good he isn't posting this one ;-)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI