Cannot update version 3.10.1.0 Release (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Harpoon 3 - Advanced Naval Warfare >> Harpoon 3 ANW Support

Sensei.Tokugawa -> Cannot update version 3.10.1.0 Release (6/28/2016 9:13:25 AM)

I am unable to update the game with the inbuilt Matrix Games update tool as the interface says that the update information cannot be downloaded. When I download the patch manually and run it first it says that the game cannot be found and then when I direct the update manually the patch doesn't accept my serial number even though it's obviously the same that I sue to install the current game version I have in my digital download from MG/ Slitherine store.
It's Win7 X64, the net connection is fine and I turn off the AV software, but so far nothing has worked. I didn't have a problem with either installing the game or updating that on another machine which runs Win8 X64.

I bought and installed H3 ANW as a part of Matrix Games Larry Bond's Harpoon - Ultimate Edition last autumn.

zakblood -> RE: Cannot update version 3.10.1.0 Release (6/28/2016 6:55:49 PM)

if site version or auto tool doesn't work, download from your account in support, login to your account in the support section and go to the game, then downloads, only the last one is needed as all are inclusive, good luck

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI