'Quiet' AI? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series

Kulturhund -> 'Quiet' AI? (7/4/2016 10:14:18 AM)

Hi everyone

Trying to get back into the game after quite awhile. Started a 1943 campaign as Germans (Soviet AI), and gave it a slight boost (125%) to transport and admin. I avoided attacking the Kursk salient but mostly held my positions. It's now about 4 weeks into the game (Aug 1943) and apart from the first turn, I notice the Soviet AI hardly launches any attacks on the ground, even in sectors where my infantry strength is weak. He's quite content to just launch air attacks on my land units.

I remember playing 1943 earlier on, and heavy attacks all along the front were the norm... has anyone else had a similar experience with a quiet AI? Am updated to 1.0808. Thanks much! :)

Kulturhund -> RE: 'Quiet' AI? (7/5/2016 1:24:14 PM)

spoke too soon I guess, a week later mid-August AI is attacking furiously along the front. all good now [:D]

PyleDriver -> RE: 'Quiet' AI? (7/8/2016 9:28:07 PM)

I'm playing the 42 Campaign agianst the AI. It seemed to pull back than fight. I took Moscow and went to flex defence for 43.
The AI from June thru September 43 made Zero attacks. Thats right not one ground attack...

Peltonx -> RE: 'Quiet' AI? (7/10/2016 9:18:46 PM)

Play humans

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI