Civilization Level? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Wars of Napoleon

Heeward -> Civilization Level? (7/9/2016 8:48:02 PM)

What does it do?
Should I invest resources to improve it?
If so where / what is the biggest bang for the buck?

loki100 -> RE: Civilization Level? (7/10/2016 6:54:22 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Heeward

What does it do?

it affects resource production and movement speed (both of units and supply). The key numbers are:

<20 = wild
20-50 = cleared
51-75 = developed
76+ = civilised

You'll find you have a number of regional cards that can either raise or lower the value of a province. Provinces may also lose development points if they are pillaged and so on.

Keep those numbers in mind. If you play a card that say takes away 4 development points and the province is at 60 - well that makes no immediate difference but if it was at 52 then you drop a level.

Good provinces to invest in are those with high value resources - there are a few gold mines on the map and these really repay raising the development level. Any that are on the margins, especially between developed and civilised.

Don't bother with 'wild' provinces unless you really need to improve communications in that region.

Heeward -> RE: Civilization Level? (7/12/2016 1:19:28 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: loki100

quote:

ORIGINAL: Heeward

What does it do?

it affects resource production and movement speed (both of units and supply). The key numbers are:

<20 = wild
20-50 = cleared
51-75 = developed
76+ = civilised

You'll find you have a number of regional cards that can either raise or lower the value of a province. Provinces may also lose development points if they are pillaged and so on.

Keep those numbers in mind. If you play a card that say takes away 4 development points and the province is at 60 - well that makes no immediate difference but if it was at 52 then you drop a level.

Good provinces to invest in are those with high value resources - there are a few gold mines on the map and these really repay raising the development level. Any that are on the margins, especially between developed and civilised.

Don't bother with 'wild' provinces unless you really need to improve communications in that region.

Ok but what is the specific affect?
Throughout 1805 / Fall 1806 as France I have been money limited.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI