How to dismount Marines from Ospreys.... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> The War Room

GBS -> How to dismount Marines from Ospreys.... (7/15/2016 2:25:03 PM)

Playing Raid on Kismayo and have 4 Ospreys each with 24 Marines that are given different drop zones to land their Marines. I give each a way-point near it's drop zone and give each a Hover command at Minimal altitude (25 ft. AGL) when they arrive there. The Ospreys stay at 1000 ft and never dismount their Marines. Please give me some advice on what I am doing wrong and how this is done. Should they land? If so,how is this command given? Thanks in advance.

mikmykWS -> RE: How to dismount Marines from Ospreys.... (7/15/2016 3:16:45 PM)

What's your time compression at? If high try running at a slower speed and see if it triggers.

Mike

GBS -> RE: How to dismount Marines from Ospreys.... (7/16/2016 9:52:02 PM)

Set to real time. Remember I ordered minimal altitude, 25 ft, but the stayed at 1000 ft.

Rory Noonan -> RE: How to dismount Marines from Ospreys.... (7/17/2016 1:21:12 AM)

Can you post a save for us to look at?

michaelm75au -> RE: How to dismount Marines from Ospreys.... (7/17/2016 1:56:36 AM)

The trigger to 'drop' the Marines is for the Cactus planes to enter specific areas. The altitude of the plane should not matter at this time.
A save would help identify more clearly why it is not happening.
Just played it, and you really need to get the Ospreys onto the LZ markers to ensure that they are within the landing zone.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI