[RESOLVED] Campaign does not appear (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support

ncarson -> [RESOLVED] Campaign does not appear (7/19/2016 10:07:07 PM)

Running under Win 10. Installed update, verified (got a readme file) for SR2, but when I launch game only the "Northern Inferno" campaign appears. The install seemed to go really fast (after the directx stuff was updated), but no campaign appears.

Any ideas?

Dannyp19 -> RE: Campaign does not appear (7/19/2016 11:17:06 PM)

Im running Win10 and the campaign takes a lot longer to load. It took almost 2 minutes for it to load for me.
But it did load.

ComDev -> RE: Campaign does not appear (7/20/2016 6:17:35 AM)

Have you tried deleting the Command.ini file?

ncarson -> RE: Campaign does not appear (7/20/2016 3:28:51 PM)

Thanks for the suggestions. I deleted the .ini file, but I don't think it is a loading issue: there are no files installed. The "scenario" folder contains a folder for Northern, but there is NO folder for Old Grudges... Where should the files be? I ran the install program several times (as admin), and there is something too fast about the installation... it takes less than a second.

ComDev -> RE: Campaign does not appear (7/20/2016 7:18:29 PM)

Do you have several instances of the sim installed?

ncarson -> RE: Campaign does not appear (7/20/2016 8:14:18 PM)

That looks like it may be it! I have "Wargame of the year" and "Naval and Air Ops" installed. I looked in the latter's folder and there was LIVE! Probably is a mess now. Any suggestions of how to consolodate, ie, which to remove etc.

Thanks.

ComDev -> RE: Campaign does not appear (7/30/2016 1:40:34 PM)

Resolved?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI