Live Ep 1 - Russian Problems (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support

WBailey -> Live Ep 1 - Russian Problems (7/20/2016 8:19:35 PM)

I've noticed a few problems when playing as Russia in Live episode 1. Sometimes one or two Kh-101s get launched early, way before all the others. Other times when the Kh-101s get launched I get messages that Russia and Russian strategic forces are now hostile and every Kh-101 has both a friendly and a hostile missile marker.

Regardless of which side I am playing often the US and Coalition will go to war with the Russian side for seemingly no reason. I will attach saves when I can replicate these situations.

Gunner98 -> RE: Live Ep 1 - Russian Problems (7/20/2016 8:41:43 PM)

The Launch timing is WAD, the first ones should be within minutes of scenario start the others come at intervals.

The shadow hostile symbol is interesting.

Looking for a save on the early hostile US/Coalition. This will often happen if a weapon is fired near one of their units so WRA settings on your SAMS are critical - don't piss of NATO by shooting missiles near them. But am not sure if that is the case you are reporting.

B

WBailey -> RE: Live Ep 1 - Russian Problems (7/20/2016 8:50:30 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gunner98

The Launch timing is WAD, the first ones should be within minutes of scenario start the others come at intervals.

The shadow hostile symbol is interesting.

Looking for a save on the early hostile US/Coalition. This will often happen if a weapon is fired near one of their units so WRA settings on your SAMS are critical - don't piss of NATO by shooting missiles near them. But am not sure if that is the case you are reporting.

B

If I manage to replicate it I will post a save, I remember attacking the A of Conq when it first happened and the F-15 flight from Incirlik might have misinterpreted that as an attack on them.

Gunner98 -> RE: Live Ep 1 - Russian Problems (7/20/2016 9:04:48 PM)

Those Americans are touch at times [8D]

WBailey -> RE: Live Ep 1 - Russian Problems (7/20/2016 9:23:48 PM)

I just dropped some dumb bombs on the A of Conq near Azaz and the Coalition went hostile, attached a save.

Gunner98 -> RE: Live Ep 1 - Russian Problems (7/20/2016 10:10:08 PM)

Thanks

Looks like the closest coalition forces are 30 miles away. Just checked the postures, shouldn't be a problem.

OK this one might be for the Devs.

Thanks again

B

ComDev -> RE: Live Ep 1 - Russian Problems (7/30/2016 1:41:32 PM)

Hmmm the scen has some really complex side relations... what is the current status on this?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI