Way too many pilots (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Tech Support

Joe Kemper -> Way too many pilots (4/15/2003 7:41:10 AM)

Playing version 2.3, new game.Scenario 17, into Nov 42

I have got quite a few squadrons with too many pilots. Worst case is No.11 RAAF Sqn with 9 planes and 163 pilots. This effects both sides. Anybody else seen this annoying little bug?

Feinder -> (4/15/2003 9:14:59 PM)

Yep (I've gotten it before).

I've noticed that the number of pilots can get out of hand, if you've merged two or more squadrons.

The -GOOD- thing about a (Fighter or Fighter-Bomber) squadron with lots of pilots is that they can fly 100% CAP every turn.

-F-

Joe Kemper -> (4/15/2003 9:47:59 PM)

Thanks Feinder... I thought it might have just been me.

No combining going on with my squadrons but you are right about the 100% CAP all the time, always somebody relatively fresh.

Mr.Frag -> (4/17/2003 1:54:36 AM)

That could be a serious problem *if* it strips the pilot pool resulting in 20's skill levels for other groups coming in. Have you noticed other units getting sub-par pilot replacements?

Joe Kemper -> (4/17/2003 7:09:11 AM)

Mr. Frag....I checked and I do have some squadrons with a few low level pilots(upper teens to low thirty's). Since my operational losses seem to be going up it's probable I lost some before I realized I had them.

Concerning the most popular squardron with the Australian pilots, No. 11 RAAF, with 9 planes and 163 pilots, 33 pilots have yet to fly a mission. :)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI