Advice regarding difficulty in a game against AI (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series

No idea -> Advice regarding difficulty in a game against AI (7/26/2016 9:14:40 PM)

I want to start a new game as the soviets against the AI but giving adventage to the AI. My skill is average, imho. Which do you think it would be a good difficulty level to get a challenging game against the AI? (by challenging I mean a game that can last until 1944, perhaps even 1945)

PS. I tried two turns giving me 100 in everything while giving 125 in everything to the AI. With those levels the AI morale for german units was 93... perhaps too much?

No idea -> RE: Advice regarding difficulty in a game against AI (7/27/2016 3:05:18 PM)

Nobody can give me any hint?

RKhan -> RE: Advice regarding difficulty in a game against AI (7/27/2016 3:25:17 PM)

There have been a number of posts like this so perhaps people think you might find one of them, but that is not always easy. You might want to try anyway.

I have only played a limited amount against the AI. This is my advice for what it is worth:
Full FOW
Locked HQ
No 1=2
Axis morale bonus 125%

The Axis AI just does not produce a game anything like a human player.

RKhan -> RE: Advice regarding difficulty in a game against AI (7/27/2016 3:36:23 PM)

For example

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3311246&mpage=1&key=recommended�

No idea -> RE: Advice regarding difficulty in a game against AI (7/27/2016 5:45:30 PM)

Thank you. That was very helpful

Gefreiter Wardstein -> RE: Advice regarding difficulty in a game against AI (7/30/2016 11:36:25 AM)

I played as the Soviets on Hard with full FOW, historical weather and blizzard. The AI was quite adept in its advance but by the end of December 41 I still held on to Leningrad, Moscow and held the Germans at the Dnepr river.

However, in 1942 the German AI didn't appear weaker at all and was grinding forward everywhere and by the September wasn't enjoyable for me, so its been in abeyance for a month or two. I might try it again in a Barbarossa campaign as its fairly quick, but certainly nothing longer

IvanShuski -> RE: Advice regarding difficulty in a game against AI (7/31/2016 1:50:36 AM)

1) Enter the Scenario Editor
2) Set Axis production to 255% (which is the higher you can raise it)
3) Start the scenario giving the Germans a 150 in everything

The AI will not be able to advance very fast neither make big encirclements. But good luck driving it back to Berlin.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI