Dutch airbases or import files (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Mods and Scenarios

riekelt -> Dutch airbases or import files (7/31/2016 2:08:07 AM)

Hello everybody

I have a question. Is their someone who have the Dutch airbases or other import files?

Best regards
Riekelt

butch4343 -> RE: Dutch airbases or import files (7/31/2016 5:04:27 PM)

Riekelt

I dont have the dutch ones am afraid, however I did a few other european countries, they can be found half way up the page

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3436427&mpage=2&key=cold%2Cwar%2Ccontinued�

Hope this helps

riekelt -> RE: Dutch airbases or import files (7/31/2016 6:01:01 PM)

Thanks for the tip.

There are only single unit airbases. But outherwise i will work on the Dutch airbases. Is there someone with more information about the airbases. How many shelters the have etc.

butch4343 -> RE: Dutch airbases or import files (7/31/2016 7:50:00 PM)

Riekelt

Most of the airbases under the my posts are multiple airfields, there are a handful that are singles but the vast majority are multi units.

Theres not really an easy way to create multi unit airfields am afraid, unless you know a web tool developer? There was a guy on here who invented a quick unit tool but it doesnt work now [&:][&:][&:][&:][&:]

To create the airfield, the way to do it is create a custom overlay of the airfield, see :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY9SGBLtyN8

add that in to the game, then place the individual units as required, group them and then use the Import/Export function to save the airfield.

What time period are you looking for , cold war? Todays airbases? If you can compile a list i will try and help create some for you.

Regards

Butch

riekelt -> RE: Dutch airbases or import files (8/1/2016 4:52:06 AM)

Butch

I try the web tool already and it doesnt work. For me is time not an issue. So i can make single unit airfields but the only problem is the information.

I look for today airbases because i will make an scenario about north and south Europe.

So the Dutch bases where i am looking for is: Leeuwarden, Volkel and Eindhoven.

Thanks in advance for your information.

Best regards
Riekelt

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI