RE: New Scenario for testing - Reserves to the Rescue, 1981 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Mods and Scenarios

TheOriginalOverlord -> RE: New Scenario for testing - Reserves to the Rescue, 1981 (9/4/2016 8:16:09 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: magi

In the magazine... I saw only one mine.....
I'm not sure why we are mining the harbor when we can take it.... If I had som Royal Marines... I would land them... I'm actually saving key facilities at the NAS so they can be used by the allies...

You will have to UNREP with the AE as there are no mines aboard the Lexington.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Excroat3

Here is a save. When you do to UNREP and select "Select tanker manually" it does seem to work for a second, the ships change bearing and slow down, but then they just forget that they were going to UNREP and break off. When you try to select a tanker automatically, you get the message "No suitable UNREP location within 100nm".

Under side doctrine you had "use refuel/UNREP " set to "never" I changed it to "always" and it worked.

Not sure if I will finish the tweaks tonight...but certainly in a day or two.

Excroat3 -> RE: New Scenario for testing - Reserves to the Rescue, 1981 (9/4/2016 8:57:42 PM)

Yep I forgot I had that doctrine turned on, however it is weird that the message was that there is no suitable UNREP location rather than a message telling us the doctrine is incorrect.

TheOriginalOverlord -> RE: New Scenario for testing - Reserves to the Rescue, 1981 (9/20/2016 3:40:44 AM)

Still haven't forgotten...I have some small issues and possibly a bug to work out and fix the scoring..

TheOriginalOverlord -> RE: New Scenario for testing - Reserves to the Rescue, 1981 (2/15/2017 5:56:31 PM)

Good news..I've dusted this off now the the AIM-9C bug is fixed.

So I'm going back into it for some tweaks and scoring issues....hope to have an update soon.

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI